Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I would actually agree with the threesome article to an extent - i really wouldnt have one in a commited relationship. ****buddy style situation yes, but not with someone i love. too much baggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

in fairness joe we all know we have done a lot to change our image and i think it has been successful and the only people that dont know scifi arent nerds(well most of us!!) are people who dont get themselves involved in extracirricular activies and live their lives in the library. plus we might start getting more female visitors to the room! and we do have more female than male members..

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

*Censored Due To Legal Threat*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Call_me_al wrote:
    and we do have more female than male members..

well, that stands to reason, they want to meet all the 'cool' guys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

stretched all the ligaments in my right knee and now so it's stuck up in a support thing.

on the other hand i briefly saw Apex walking past me in the buttery(12 or so) and Neil running past Starbucks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

:D

You sure it was me sarah? i havent stepped out of the labs since 10 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Call_me_al wrote:
    students do have sex:eek:
    Speak for yourself.

Speak for yourself.

Aw. Maybe we could ask Steph to run a 'Have Sex with Ronan' campaign or something.

Actually I read about this study recently, whereby an attractive man and woman (separately) walked up to members of the opposite sex on a college campus and said something like 'Hi, I don't normally do this but I find you really attractive. Would you like to come back to mine and have sex with me?' They did it to 30 or 40 people each. Not a single woman agreed to have sex with the attractive man, but something like 15% of the men instantly agreed.

Not that I'm advocating that. But you know. There are options.

Actually that last bit didn't make much sense. That would mean an attractive woman would have to walk up to you and offer random sex. But it could happen.

• Advertisement

stargal wrote:
    Actually that last bit didn't make much sense. That would mean an attractive woman would have to walk up to you and offer random sex. But it could happen.
    That happens to me all the time, but I don't always know them, and end up politely declining their offer.

That's nice of you.

beats going to lectures ronnie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

stargal wrote:
    Aw. Maybe we could ask Steph to run a 'Have Sex with Ronan' campaign or something.
    Well We've had the Date Crash Campaign, maybe its time for the sleep with ronan Campaign?

AS?

your wish is my comand....

hey how come i just get a date and ronny gets a screw? ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

how many dates did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

See it as giving ronny a fish and teaching you how to fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

[agent^smith] i'm a bad person
    [Barry``] Yes smith. Yes you are
    To clarify, I had no idea that he had posted that link when I said that. I just think he's a terrible person anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

To clarify, I had no idea that he had posted that link when I said that. I just think he's a terrible person anyway

You're just saying what we're all thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

???

I'm not sure if you're picking a good thing to be jealous about.

Neil i definetly did see you this morning (just before 10am), you we're walking really fast...i also saw some su people tonight at the ceili mor and Neil. again:).

where we're you all?! they're was speed dating in Irish agus go leor Damhsa!

I went along to the ceili, got bored and instead had a few drinks with the SU people while i discussed my documentary idea :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I have a 9am lecture tommorrow/today/whatever Thursday morning is. Blah. Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

cuckoo wrote:
    I have a 9am lecture tommorrow/today/whatever Thursday morning is. Blah. Meh.
    Haha.. go to bed susan! Acid trip electro dude says you need sleep to figure out op-amps

Soo glad we dont have A&M spectroscopy tomorrow at 10, that and mechanics of matter are the only lectures I go to.

snorlax wrote:
    Neil i definetly did see you this morning (just before 10am), you we're walking really fast...i also saw some su people tonight at the ceili mor and Neil. again:).

where we're you all?! they're was speed dating in Irish agus go leor Damhsa!
    I was at the céilí just before 10 and stayed 'til the end. Twas fantastic.
    Them su people never actually came to Doyle's, even though they said they would.
    I went to Doyle's afterwards, and met Ian's brother. He was like "So, how do you know Ian, and I was like "Em, the Internet, actually". Man I hate that conversation.

Ians brothers nice. his mates made cocktails. thats all i remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

How come every **** alive in the greater dublin area seems to have developed the "Dort" accent and talks loud enough so as to have their marvellous witty utterances heard by the population at large? Well look here: Shut your fat stupid "i play rugby (you're probably ****) and wear my collar up" face and take your beating like a man (not one of those "new men", the nineties should have taken care of you fairies. Violence IS the answer). You shower of thundering *****.

• Advertisement

i thought i saw you Ronny but wasn't 100% sure to go up to you. we're you talking to your man at the microphone at one stage (i was behind him to the left with a group of mates)? do you remember seeing the fella with the brown shirt doing a solo ?! brillant stuff, along with the speed dating couples dancing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement