Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I concur. But my head's sore from being in front of a screen. And it doesn't appear next door have any books relating to my topic; so it's all online research it seems :(.

I think I might throw something at Pet randomly soon; get a bit of a "WTF just happened" vibe in here. Probably won't though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

^^ I just threw a matchbox at you and hit you in the leg. Fair play... you didn't even flinch.

Edit: Right.. back to work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

You missed your chance I'm afraid. I was gone before the thought had entered your head.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

go out and get drunk or something

ps. redz on a monday ftw!

go out and get drunk or something

ps. redz on a monday ftw!
    Go study or something

ps: exams are sooner than you think

• Advertisement

Hangover.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Ok, we all know that I'm not really the most studious person around. But I wouldn't like to think of myself as a layabout either. Needless to say, I haven't been to many lectures and I am apparently due an NS any minute now. I just got an email off my course head asking why I haven't been handing in any assignments and that I'm likely to fail the year if I don't hand them in.
    I am starting to freak out now, as I should have finished these assignments weeks ago. I've decided that tonight will be an all nighter and I'll try and get as much done as possible. Damn this happening in the middle of rag week.:mad: :(:confused:

you've gone to bellx1 haven't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

No, he's at damo.

ahh it all make sence...

in the Lazer huts, My tummy hurts and I'm never drinking again....

(that is a Lie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Sick granny!

11 hour labs!

Loss of rodent friends to death!

Extreme exhaustion!

9 days straight in college working and counting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

I f**king hate this stupid f**king rant thread. every f**king time I come on to this board what do I see? This stupid f**king thread staring me in the face with its F**king 2000 odd replies. leave the thread the f**k alone and let it die a(preferably slow and painful) f**king death. For f**k sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I hate it when people use profanity and expletives.

Each one makes baby jesus cry.

...Or at least they would if the little f**ker hadn't been crucified just in time by those legendary Romans. Man those guys kicked ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Babybing wrote:
    I f**king hate this stupid f**king rant thread. every f**king time I come on to this board what do I see? This stupid f**king thread staring me in the face with its F**king 2000 odd replies. leave the thread the f**k alone and let it die a(preferably slow and painful) f**king death. For f**k sake.
    as ironic as it is, banned for that rant for 2 weeks.

as ironic as it is, banned for that rant for 2 weeks.
    lol... wooot da powa

Babybing wrote:
    Don't diss my thread, bitch.

I didn't realise there was a CSC meeting this morning. I hate missing them, it makes me feel like I'm not doing my little job - which I hate! Gah. Stupid mis-leading TGM. Gah gah gah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Housework is dangerous. I was stumbling through my flat this morning on my way to the shower when i stood, bare footed *sob*, on the prongs of the plug of the hoover. Swearing, i hopped around in pain and managed to tangle myself in the hose - and fell over.

So, i limped back to bed and stayed there for the morning. I have now put the hoover away properly. This is the second time in the past year that i've stood on a plug - shame on me for not learning the lesson the first time round. :o

In my slight defence there were some drunken idiots playing with my doorbell around 3am, at first i thought it was the smoke alarm waking me up (after reading snorlax's tale of burning buildings). :mad:

The campaign for electical appliances to all have retractable cables with internal housing for the plug starts here. And there's an ancillary campaign for all people who live in second floor flats without intercoms to be issued fire arms and a licence to kill idiots who play with their doorbells in the middle of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

just got an essay back and so disappointed as i tried really hard for it (i got an average enough grade for it) but considering the amount of work went into it and it's part of my degree and that poeple who prepared it like 4 days beforehand did better or the same i ought to be disappointed honours or not. god i can't stand essay writting and i can't understand if my course is so pratical nearly the whole way we're marked is on essays and how well we can manipluate information (as generally we all use the same books etc for essays), and how good our english is. at least in exams you actually get marked for what you know rather then your essay writting skills...sorry rant for the day...on the plus side i did have fun with fencing.

Dislocated my shoulder :mad:

• Advertisement

I'll give you a euro every time you do it from now on, you'll eventually be able to buy yourself a snazzy new cyborg arm that won't dislocate, but will simply punch your shoulder until everything's aligned again.

Don't call me on this post, I have not slept in days. DAYS I SAY. and i now have to fiddle with bacteria. byebye

Dec how many times does that make it now?

rant bitch moan - next person to meddle in my personal life, especially love life, is getting a huge kick in the face.

seriously, i really cant stand when people do that.

no "date crash" jokes please. they'll also get you a boot in the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

rant bitch moan - next person to meddle in my personal life, especially love life, is getting a huge kick in the face.

seriously, i really cant stand when people do that.

no "date crash" jokes please. they'll also get you a boot in the face.

I've this friend, you two would be perfect together.

Dec how many times does that make it now?

twice since the operation that was supposed to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

The guy living in the room beside Andrew keeps playing the same song over and over again. This mightn't sound that bad. You're wrong. It is. He played it about 14 times yesterday afternoon. Then for an hour last night around midnight. And then first thing this morning. I thought I was hallucinating when I woke up and heard it again.

Wasn't that bad the first time but at this stage it's become like one of those triggers they used to use in the Korean War when they were brainwashing people, and when I hear it again I might be forced to go on a killing spree or something.

Is the song Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf?

If not, it could be worse Christine. It could be worse.

Edit:
    stargal wrote:
    The guy living in the room beside Andrew .... [then] I woke up and heard it again.
    I don't understand how that's possible? Wouldn't you have to be awake to go over to Andrew's room? :confused: I have no idea what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

:D

Think it's something by Hard-Fi. It's not a bad song really, a bit samey, but at this stage I'd rather cut off my ears and throw them out a window instead of having to listen to it again

Find a relation with a baby. Leave baby slightly hungry and slightly uncomfortable in a cot, by the dividing wall, for days. That'll teach them. (both.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Is the song Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf?
    Yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement