Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

Methinks I saw the nutty Longfordian with a lady today.

Edgeworthstown does some lovely ice-cream, while Providers of Longford will provide any home utilities/utensils you might need.

I don't think there's anything else in Longford.

The newsagents in Edgeworthstown sell the best ice cream there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Pet wrote:
    Ouchies, I'm sore all over today..

See, I told you I'm an asshole when I'm drunk. I nearly got into a fight on my way home cos I slagged some guy's beard (it looked like chin pubes though).
    I got a cut on me head and strained some muscles climbing that crane. I owe you an ass kicking too, woman! I did you a favour by walking into that headlock and falling over! jacket was covered in some of pearse street's finest road crud too and had to supress the vomit all day yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Dead Ed wrote:
    I got a cut on me head and strained some muscles climbing that crane. I owe you an ass kicking too, woman! I did you a favour by walking into that headlock and falling over! jacket was covered in some of pearse street's finest road crud too and had to supress the vomit all day yesterday.

hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

jacket was covered in some of pearse street's finest road crud too

I actually had to scrape some mysterious sludge off my jeans before putting them in the washing machine. it was horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

another 511 posts and this becomes the 10th highest thread on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Well not that we should spam, but a healthy collection of informative posts to reach the target ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

rant: Walked all the Way down to the hamiltion to get a drink out of the vending machine, then i relised i Had a fiver note....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

I know it has a massive headstart, but I just compared this thread to the "woohoo/anti-moan" one and this one seems to get far more attention. I'm actually restless/twitchy/OCD enough to want to calculate it, and by my (sleep-deprived, 5.50 AM brain) that one gets about 6.75 pages a month (54 pages in 8 months) while this one generates 7.29 (124 pages in 17 months) which leads me to a very obvious addition to its ranks...

Rant: I ****ing hate negative people.

That's strange, I was just going to comment on that myself. I think it's because we Irish people like to bitch and moan; it's a national pastime, and one I certainly enjoy (248 posts of this thread, ie 10%, are mine, although I would describe myself as a positive person in general).

Anyhow, most of the rants/bitches/moans in this thread are humorous and light-hearted in nature. The serious ones are few and far between. And a lot of the thread is taken up with general discussions which have been sparked by rants/bitches/moans.

I like this thread and wish it success in the future..

Mini-rant: domestic chores are damn time-consuming.

heh guess who's on Hot or not?

heh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I want to send in all the supporting stuff for my Masters application but despite much hassling on my part, I'm still waiting for a reference from one of my lecturers.

This is ****ing ridiculous - I actually asked two of them about it over a fortnight ago, figuring at least one of them would be able to write 500 words in the space of 12 days but no, I was wrong. It's taken so long to put together all my stuff for this, especially since it's the middle of my dissertation and now this.

*kicks leg of table, looks around for someone to slap*

man i'm glad i left you......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Actually the issue i have is when i'm happy, i've got no need to tell the world - whereas if i'm in a pisser of a mood i'm gonna share it with all yee ****ers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

I walked (barefoot) into the leg of a chair today. I think i've broken a toe (for the second time for this toe). Ow.

Toes are bandaged up against other toes. I'm on couch sulking at my own absent minded clumsiness.

Why the **** did some dip****s decide to start a fraternity on bebo? They do know that this is not America, right?

*shakes head*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Pet wrote:
    Why the **** did some dip****s decide to start a fraternity on bebo? They do know that this is not America, right?

*shakes head*

Because people who use bebo are idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

John2 wrote:
    That's going in my sig...

Down with BEBO!

And while we're at it... Down with cheap imitations of TCD threads on the UCD forum!
    /shakes head and laughs

The Bitch/Moan Thread is ripped off the official "rant/bitch/moan" thread, which ripped off the UCD,D thread (see the first post by Pet in the forum). Cuckoo started the woohoo/anti-moan thread by herself.

Since we have the official "rant/bitch/moan" thread, perhaps we could have the 'official' woo hoo/anti-moan thread too?

SebtheBum wrote:
    That's going in my sig...

Finally, a life goal complete. I am part of someone's signature.

John2 wrote:
    Aw, don't be so hard on yourself Kealy.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MID=367137231&MemberId=475507549

• Advertisement

That's Kevin masquerading as me and you know it.

Really? *innocent face*

:D:D

Jerks, the both of you. And Guiney.

John2 wrote:
    Jerks, the both of you. And Guiney.
    What's not to love? You'll get loads of scene points for being on bebo. :p

And hey, if I'd had anything to do with it, I would have done a MUCH better (and far more embarrassing) job of it.

Bloody scenesters. I'm going back to my cave and making a bebomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

John2 wrote:
    Bloody scenesters. I'm going back to my cave and making a bebomb.

Bebombs! That's what's needed. John, get that manhattan-esque project up and running asap, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

you don't look very happy in that photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

EduMyth wrote:
    Since we have the official "rant/bitch/moan" thread, perhaps we could have the 'official' woo hoo/anti-moan thread too?
    I'm on it.

John2 wrote:
    So that's most of trinity then? Yeah we are a pretty stupid bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yes, yes we are dec. I can really only speak for myself but i'm stupid, i'd hate to be too smart, i think stuff wouldn't be as much fun then...

• Advertisement

Relax, the other people who use bebo are idiots *returns to bebomb workshop*
    snorlax wrote:
    you don't look very happy in that photo!

That's my Russian literature pose

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement