Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

In other point and laugh moments today, I was identified in real life as Angry Banana again today by shay_562 (or whatever the **** his nick is).

Well, you tend to speak in economist. That and the wall thing was something of a tip-off. And thanks so much for the "Oh, you. You're annoying" comment.
    Himself and Runtothehils are now Hist bitches

And damn proud of it.
    In other news I called their friend a dirty Shinner today, to which she defended her (and other Sinn Féiners') personal hygene. I acknowledged this, and went on to publically congratulate the prison service on imposing such standards on the convicts.

At which point she demonstrated Sinn Fein's willingness to engage in meaningful dialogue rather than resorting to violence by ****ing her pens at you.

Topic: how many times to I have to be hit in the head by falling debris from the reconstruction going on at work before I can sue for a breach of health and safety regulations? Because I'm getting pretty ****ing sick of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

In other point and laugh moments today, I was identified in real life as Angry Banana again today by shay_562 (or whatever the fuck his nick is). Himself and Runtothehils are now Hist bitches.

In other news I called their friend a dirty Shinner today

actaully no im not a Hist bitch, i didnt get elected, my soul is my own next year, caoilfhionn,(the dirty shinner) has been left with hers too.. Shay_562 is however one of the Hist bitches, and the LGBT has a firm grip on him aswell:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

shay_562 wrote:
    Topic: how many times to I have to be hit in the head by falling debris from the reconstruction going on at work before I can sue for a breach of health and safety regulations? Because I'm getting pretty ****ing sick of it.

Once :D (but what do I know? - rhetorical question :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Headache.

The sooner I get this jaw surgery, the better.

Ow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

actaully no im not a Hist bitch...Shay_562 is however one of the Hist bitches, and the LGBT has a firm grip on him aswell

Not a hist bitch? Hilary, lies make the baby Jesus cry, and also don't work when someone who actually knows you can read them. And your SU-ness inherently trumps me being a bitch to various societies. (And I freely admit to being a society whore. Only conflicting AGMs and that vague intention I have of sitting Schols next year stopped me from running for at least 2 more)
    Once (but what do I know? - rhetorical question )

Intriguing...at a rough guess (out of sheer curiousity - I'm aware of your signature disclaimer), how permanently injured do I need to be and how much can I screw them out of?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Damn, another friday, another phone and another bang to the head resulting in more blood loss. At least I defied death again!

Great. I upgrade to the new windows live messenger and it has deleted all my ****ing contacts. Nice one, Microsoft.

Also, I've done nothing of note today. Again. Exams in two weeks..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

shay_562 wrote:
    Intriguing...at a rough guess (out of sheer curiousity - I'm aware of your signature disclaimer), how permanently injured do I need to be and how much can I screw them out of?

Didn't see this actually...anyway:

It's all to do with recklessness, what preventive action they tried to take, social utility, cost of prevention... quite fact specific I believe :D

Personal injury claims have hit rock bottom since the PIAB (Personal Injury Assessment Board) has been set up to deal with claims... where will all the poor (;) ) lawyers earn their money from now?

A much better way to screw someone over would be to claim for defamation damages (e.g. they wrote you like shagging a sheep with the Provost watching you - that is if it's not true btw...) Lots of money and no need to be brain damaged! Remember, your reputation is worth more than your limbs! :D

The college internet is quite gick today, it's like 28.8k dialup all over again...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

its ****ed. pandora no worky :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

dunno seemed fine for me, tcd proxies mebbie?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

&#231 wrote: »
    its ****ed. pandora no worky :(

I know he's young and all, and vocabulary may not be a prerequisite for comp sci, but surely Trinity teaches its undergrads to speak proper English? Or expects them to be able to do so? :rolleyes: :D

My rant: Finals. That is all. :mad:

My rant - hermione* more sarcastic closer to finals :P

and the fact that i've managed to fill all of ONE flash card.

ONE.

i've been sitting here for hours.

ONE.

&#231 wrote: »
    My rant - hermione* more sarcastic closer to finals :P

and the fact that i've managed to fill all of ONE flash card.

ONE.

i've been sitting here for hours.

ONE.

FFS, like. Do some work :D I've done all the origins of WWI, and am now on Versailles. Presuming I manange to do either the atomoic bomb or origins of the cold war before going home tonight (at 12.30am probably :rolleyes:), I will at least know enough random details to waffle about tomorrow. Obviously, not enough to write proper, well-constructed essays 'cos to do that, I'd have had to be studying in March. And I wasn't. :rolleyes:

Hrmmm get a room?

rant ain't done alot today, bored ****eless, "Security Handshake Pitfalls" , it was interesting the first ooo 2 or so times...now well..... study kills every interesting subject...

i've come up with a solution for work....

Wireless internet goes off...now.

shhh thats silly talk

To the room comment: ...no.

up to five cards filled now - maybe that should be in the woohoo thread, but for the length of time i've been here, its really not a woohoo.

Hrmmm get a room?

Why does everyone keep saying this to me lately, specially when Neil's around? :rolleyes: :mad:

Tbh, Ian, after 72 hours in a room with the same person, you've pretty much done everything;) Then you go out to annoy the nice people on boards, til you're refreshed enough to retreat back into the room! :p

That's my rant. Oh, and finals. Did I mention finals?

Hermione* wrote:
    Why does everyone keep saying this to me lately, specially when Neil's around? :rolleyes: :mad:
    its not our fault you too sound like you've unresolved sexual tension....
    Tbh, Ian, after 72 hours in a room with the same person, you've pretty much done everything;)
    Is he really that bad in bed? only 72 hours?
    That's my rant. Oh, and finals. Did I mention finals?
    Yeah finals :mad:
    Neil wrote:
    (21:01:12) Neil: well there was that wonderful night when we shared a room ian.... ;)
    (21:01:24) Neil: sorry, two nights even :P
    don't ask me.........i was wasted.......

• Advertisement

its not our fault you too sound like you've unresolved sexual tension....

trust me, after 72 hours, there's not much 'unresolved' tension left! :D
    Is he really that bad in bed? only 72 hours?

Yeah, I blame the lack of natural sunlight, I mean ffs, like :p

I'm ignoring the end of your post for a reason :)

Hermione* wrote:
    trust me, after 72 hours, there's not much 'unresolved' tension left!
    So your saying he's just not able to resolve it for you at all?
    Yeah, I blame the lack of natural sunlight, I mean ffs, like
    He likes the darkness ? something to hide?
    I'm ignoring the end of your post for a reason :)
    The thought of being in the same room as me for a weekend gets you too excited?

Rant/bitch/moan - the secret of my third nipple has been revealed on the internet by ian's amazing detective skills :(

So your saying he's just not able to resolve it for you at all?

Let's just say everybody's happy Ian :p

He was moaning on the ucd forum about having been in the comp sci lab all day ... what are you on about? :confused:
    The thought of being in the same room as me for a weekend gets you too excited?

LMFAO!! :D

ok back to the moaning - erm.....yeah screw it i'm finding this too amusing :)

Hermione* wrote:
    He was moaning on the ucd forum about having been in the comp sci lab all day ... what are you on about? :confused:
    What? now you've me confused.

C'mon, the modding around here's virtually non-existent ... oh, you're the mod, hmm, connection me wonders? :D

But if you want a rant, that's what I'll give you: FINALS!!!
    What? now you've me confused.
    I understood you Ian, I just didn't want to answer you ...:p

I don't see anything confusing in it though, my reference to his lack of exposure to sunlight was cos he wason the UCD forum saying he'd been indoors 'studying' all day ....

Hermione* wrote:

I don't see anything confusing in it though, my reference to his lack of exposure to sunlight was cos he wason the UCD forum saying he'd been indoors 'studying' all day ....

Ah, I get it.

Hermione* wrote:
    C'mon, the modding around here's virtually non-existent ... oh, you're the mod, hmm, connection me wonders? :D
    Yeah its great to have double, triple and even quadruple standards....
    But if you want a rant, that's what I'll give you: FINALS!!!
    Yes yes, though look on the bright side, you finish soon(sooner than me :( )
    Ah fair enough, i've heard the roumers alright...its ok...
    Ah well ye see even if he didn't have exams he'd probally be in a dark comp sci lab somewhere, unless he was drinking...though even then he'd probally still be in the dark lab.....

• Advertisement

You know, its sad that after last thursday i can say that i was sitting in one of the comp labs with a can for a good 10 minutes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement