Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

europerson wrote:
    [RANT]My flatmate's watching some weird DVD, so I can't watch Questions & Answers. :mad: [/RANT]

your average students complaint.

as for the rest of the crap which has filled two pages, gets rooms, get films, get each other but get it out of your systems. finals ahh ahh finals. well you kinda knew they were coming, as did all of us with exams. crash you've been moaning about the summer exams since last term its no wonder you've only filled 5 cards, you've been building up the mental block against exams for ages. Herimonie you'll be fine. pet you've got to be able to find some one to flirt with other than Crash, ffs you live in halls. nietzchen, i appricate maths is a lonely cold austre world but i bet theres girls there somewhere, or you know the wonders of google. and i appricate that this is a thread for tangents, but ti was a thread for specific tangents how about makingt he meh/where in trinity thread, the meh/wehre in tirnity/i need to get laid thread.

and i noticed that you spent 72 hours in a room otgether, surely you need some time apart, or you know you could make a rpivate forum and just talk to each other all day there, or use msn or aim or yahoo or meail or you known more usual forms of internet communication. well informal internet communication, oh well losing the point as usual.

sorry if that was a little harsh at times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Just look at this, Hilary...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

pet you've got to be able to find some one to flirt with other than Crash, ffs you live in halls.

But it's only Crash I want.

europerson wrote:
    Just look at this, Hilary...

that should be in the wohoo thread, but im a bit sceptical their hot chocolate pudding is too sweet.

But it's only Crash I want.

no accounting for taste i suppose

that should be in the wohoo thread, but im a bit sceptical their hot chocolate pudding is too sweet.
    Well, this poor unfortunate still hasn't got his hands on a sample of the chocolate pudding, but I bought two boxes of their cheesecake today! :)

• Advertisement

europerson wrote:
    Well, this poor unfortunate still hasn't got his hands on a sample of the chocolate pudding, but I bought two boxes of their cheesecake today! :)

ugh cheese cake

*shudders*

and don't bother witht eh chocolate pudding, the m&s version witht eh chcolate sauce otno as opposed to in the centre is better. but the sticky toffee is amazing. just incase you missed that the first 5, 8, 15 times or so

ugh cheese cake

*shudders*
    Cheesecake is nice! (Great comeback, Mattie)
    and don't bother witht eh chocolate pudding, the m&s version witht eh chcolate sauce otno as opposed to in the centre is better.
    I concur.
    but the sticky toffee is amazing. just incase you missed that the first 5, 8, 15 times or so
    Yes, OK so. Actually, if I mention anything of these products again, you have every right to pick up one of those lovely new chairs in the Hist and take aim at me.

and don't bother witht eh chocolate pudding, the m&s version witht eh chcolate sauce otno as opposed to in the centre is better.

Yes, they are amazingly good.

europerson wrote:
    Yes, OK so. Actually, if I mention anything of these products again, you have every right to pick up one of those lovely new chairs in the Hist and take aim at me.

Cathal, or James whoever is in power at the time would kill me or just bar me from the conversation room and then id actually have to go to lecturs or hang out in the arts block

and they are lovely chairs.

and yes what a come back

Cathal, or James whoever is in power at the time would kill me or just bar me from the conversation room
    Or even worse: Bartley! He nearly threw me, Enda nd b.ie curious out of the Conversation Room for interfering with a luminaire.
    and then id actually have to go to lecturs or hang out in the arts block
    Aren't lectures over now? I think you had, perhaps, one Business one today...?
    and they are lovely chairs.
    Agreed: they even make reading the Evening Herald a pleasure.
    and yes what a come back
    :cool:

• Advertisement

europerson wrote:
    Aren't lectures over now? I think you had, perhaps, one Business one today...?

they'd probably try to bar me for life for damaging one of those chairs:rolleyes:

well i suppose i was planning to reform next year anyway.

and i think i know who b.ie curious is, does he hold strong political affiliations?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

now who's flirting...

and i think i know who b.ie curious is, does he hold strong political affiliations?
    Yes, he does. Such beliefs are currently under discussion elsewhere in this forum.

nah its more a meeting of minds as a result of a commen apprication of the finer things in life. you really should try the gu puddings etc too

&#231 wrote: »
    now who's flirting...
    :confused:
    nah its more a meeting of minds as a result of a commen apprication of the finer things in life. you really should try the gu puddings etc too
    Seconded. If only everybody appreciated fine puddings, chairs, and, even, perchance, a capella singing in the Hist room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 misefreisin

went to the hamilton library today at 2 ish and it was actually COMPLETELY FULL. panic stations setting in.

where the hell did all these people come from??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

they would be those lil brats of first years and second years who never shut the **** up. even if you do get a seat there will be at least one group within ear shot that will never stop talking...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Chattering going on down that end as well? Thus I have the trusty MP3 player and massive headphones to drown them all out. Drown I tells ye!

I'm going to have to go study again now :(.

Gah! I bought myself a bottle of coke there while out at the shop, and I was barely shaking it but I'm now covered in coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Hayfever

Die, pollen, die.

:eek: <- used that smilie 'cos that's the size that my eyeballs feel like at the moment. i've permanently got tears almost streaming, today i was in Myth's office talking about cute kittens on the front of cat food boxes in Dunnes, and the swollen eyes and general tiredness of this time of year had me practically in tears. Damn those tear jerking cute kittens....

• Advertisement

Mine doesn't usually start until the middle of July.

Have you tried Luffa complex (available in most healthfood stores)? I thought it'd be ****e ("howtf can some plant-thingy get rid of hayfever?") but it works really well, and doesn't make me drowsy either. You do need to carry around a bottle of water with you though, cos you need to sip some every 2 hours or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Pet wrote:
    Mine doesn't usually start until the middle of July.

Have you tried Luffa complex (available in most healthfood stores)? I thought it'd be ****e ("howtf can some plant-thingy get rid of hayfever?") but it works really well, and doesn't make me drowsy either. You do need to carry around a bottle of water with you though, cos you need to sip some every 2 hours or thereabouts.
    HAAAAA, (mort goldberg TEEEEEERIble)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Stupid drunkenness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

BOOOOOORN in the USA, I was, BOOOOOOOOOOOORN in the USA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Since I've been banned from the UCD forum I have no way of confirming this, but since I do have my finger on the pulse of what's goin' on around boards I heard a rumour...

Sangre has been made Mod of UCD.

I know. Wtf. One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse being made Prime Minister of India would surprise me less than this appointment.

I mean, he's a witty and amusing poster, but... He's been banned more times than Kev ffs (well... that might be a slight exaggeration, but you get the point)

HAAAAA, (mort goldberg TEEEEEERIble)

Well if I'm Mort Goldberg, you're Crazy Cat Lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

SebtheBum wrote:
    Since I've been banned from the UCD forum I have no way of confirming this, but since I do have my finger on the pulse of what's goin' on around boards I heard a rumour...

Sangre has been made Mod of UCD.

I know. Wtf. One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse being made Prime Minister of India would surprise me less than this appointment.

I mean, he's a witty and amusing poster, but... He's been banned more times than Kev ffs (well... that might be a slight exaggeration, but you get the point)
    Tell me about it... that forum is going to go to hell with him as mod. He's probably not even going to be in UCD next year. I would have put irlrobins up as mod.. but there's no accounting for opinions!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

lol, just have a big feedback thread, AngryBanana used to do them about me, they are entertainment for everyone ;)

(seriously though Sangre? wtf like...muppet 101...)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

lol, just have a big feedback thread, AngryBanana used to do them about me, they are entertainment for everyone ;
    Ian, your ego or something is effecting your memory. I did not "used" to have feedback threads about you. I have never made a feedback thread about you.

I have only ever made one thread on Feedback. Thi was entitled "Blip on the radar...", about a database error. Unless you caused that error, I've never made a thread about you. I've posted one post complaining about your modding on Feedback and that was already complaining about your modding.

Jeez, get over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Aaaaah! Walked to college with way too much stuff in my bag (fruit and stuff, a girl's got to eat, and ucd only has stuff that looks like food :rolleyes:) and noticed by the time I got to the college entrance that my hand was cramping. Only when I was walking to my locker did I realise my fucking bag was cutting off the blood supply to my hand!:rolleyes: It took about five minutes for my skin to revert to its usual washed-out palesness. What a start to the day! :mad:

Maybe I should re-consider rucksacks :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement