Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I hate conflicting avatars. Damn europerson vs Crash's UCD girlfriend wars!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

&#231 wrote: »
    ****it, if god punished her for that, i'll buy her a drink at the ball to reward her for it!

she Drinks Cosmo's

Cosmopolitan

A Cosmopolitan is a cocktail made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Informally referred to as a Cosmo, the Cosmopolitan is usually served in a cocktail glass. For this reason it is often erroneously categorized as a martini because martinis are also served in cocktail glasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

right was breaking in my trinity ball shoes and i now have blisters and naturally enough they are quite sore. but i may have found a soltuion, my sister is wearing my shoes so that they will be broken in a bit.

I know I ask you this all the time, but why in the name of all that's good and holy do you (and girls in general) put yourself(/ves) through such complete and utter agony, and days of barely being able to walk/having to be carried from front arch to the Ed burke, just for the sake of shoes? I mean, they're shiny and whatnot, but seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

shay_562 wrote:
    I know I ask you this all the time, but why in the name of all that's good and holy do you (and girls in general) put yourself(/ves) through such complete and utter agony, and days of barely being able to walk/having to be carried from front arch to the Ed burke, just for the sake of shoes? I mean, they're shiny and whatnot, but seriously...

Cos ballgowns need heels to look as pretty as possible ... no matter how pretty the shoes, if they're flat they don't look as well with the dress. Anyhoo, I can still feel the bloody cobblestones when I'm wearing a lot of my flat shoes :(
    I hate conflicting avatars. Damn europerson vs Crash's UCD girlfriend wars!

Sorry, but I love brain too much to give him up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

europerson was there first tbh...

Altho so was dudara so I'd better shut up.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Moan: Firefox snobs:

"Oh, you use Internet Explorer..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

she Drinks Cosmo's

Cosmopolitan

A Cosmopolitan is a cocktail made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Informally referred to as a Cosmo, the Cosmopolitan is usually served in a cocktail glass. For this reason it is often erroneously categorized as a martini because martinis are also served in cocktail glasses.

how on earth do you know that i drink cosmos?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

stalker...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Moan: Firefox snobs:

"Oh, you use Internet Explorer..."

Well, it is pretty inferior. But it's not so much pro-Firefox as it is anti-IE.
    how on earth do you know that i drink cosmos?

Isn't it on your Bebo quiz?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Watching the West Wing.
    Leo's dead. I knew it was coming, but am still a little sad.

*sad*

But, awe at the wonder of Alan Alda.

• Advertisement

shay_562 wrote:
    Well, it is pretty inferior. But it's not so much pro-Firefox as it is anti-IE.

Isn't it on your Bebo quiz?

oh so he has

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Hermione* wrote:
    Sorry, but I love brain too much to give him up ;)

If anyone deserves brain it's me. In fact, on other forums I use this as my avatar:
    2083422301445612295f3873lv.jpg

Rant: Some ****er in Nigeria has been buying carpet and computer stuff with my credit card. Had to cancel it and get in touch with the fraud squad in AIB. *****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Wow, how did that happen? Did you get phished somehow?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I haven't a clue how it happened or what phished means.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Stealing your identity by going through your garbage etc. to get credit cards and buy stuff. :( (I think that's what it is anyway...)

Not quite..it's when you get spoof emails from Paypal asking you to "confirm your credit card details". But I doubt John is that stupid.

You're right, my apologies... the other one's just called identity theft isn't it? I get phishs from English "banks" all the time - directly into the spam box.

Yeah. I get one from Barclay's every day, to two different email addresses. Yay for spam filters though.

What really confuses me is that obviously enough people get scammed to justify them doing this... How many gullible people are there out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Rant bitch moan - that stupid glory hole thread really annoyed me. the arrogant attitude of certain posters really pissed me off - for one, i don't go over to UCD and get really abusive over every Trinity joke. secondly i don't comment on things i don't understand that are forum in jokes. thirdly i'm sick of the pedantic bull**** of a number of posters on this forum in relation to arguments, and fourthly, i'm just gonna get annoyed sooner or later.

• Advertisement

Exam pressures catching up to you? If you want, I won't respond to anything LiouVille says anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Rant: The hermione/crash/nietzeschean sexual tension.

Please - get a room, a bucketful of lube and work it out of your respective systems.

Yes *sob* i'm still upset that i never got that date with Crash, damn UCD girls stealing our TCD boys, blah, blah...

I'm still up. I still haven't done it. Going to a friend's flat now to try, through the power of "distributed" knowledge, to complete it there.

&#231 wrote: »
    Rant bitch moan - that stupid glory hole thread really annoyed me. the arrogant attitude of certain posters really pissed me off - for one, i don't go over to UCD and get really abusive over every Trinity joke. secondly i don't comment on things i don't understand that are forum in jokes. thirdly i'm sick of the pedantic bull**** of a number of posters on this forum in relation to arguments, and fourthly, i'm just gonna get annoyed sooner or later.

ah the crash i love and rememeber of days past:rolleyes:

you unpluged yet?

please please please don't hit me for that

ah the crash i love
    Jasus how many tcd women you string'n along dude? i count 5! ;)

Jasus how many tcd women you string'n along dude? i count 5! ;)

i'd edit but i always have to edit

love in a sort of them there days were great craic wern't, as opposed ot an i wnat to have your babys kinda love. ah well due to editing and quoting this is going to be cut and reposted so that what i meant to say has no bearing on what people think i will have said.

shrugs/sighs and goes back to the phone to ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

panic, finals.

yep, great fun eh?......................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

good way to add to the growing grey hair collection and perfect the "eyeballs out on sticks" involuntary 4000 yard stare.

• Advertisement

yea :/ though at least the library is quiet enough today i guess....
    though some bitch took my seat still...and the wench hasn't been here most of the day anyway!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement