Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

slap her, nothing says "that's my seat" like a slap. especially if it's a woman!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I don't look as crazy as you, she'd probally kick me in the balls, and well can't be having that now.
    you outside on those stand up puters?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

FFS. Stupid bloody housemates. The sooner they fuck off outta my gaff, the better. They know I'm sitting exams, they know their end of year is in the middle of my exams and 'on the spur of the moment' (yeah RIGHT!), they decide to invite their class back to the house for an improptu party which will probably continue til 5am.

AND poor Sarah scrubbed our living room yesterday (so it'd be clean for me to crash in after my exam, the pet) which was filty from the last drinking session they had (three days ago :rolleyes:), and now they'll go and trash it again on her. boese017.gifboese017.gif

Wasn't it enough to wake me up twice the night before a morning exam? sterb023.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I think you should exact your revenge.

Shave their eyebrows while they sleep and cut their hair. And slap them, make sure you slap them.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

omg the jehovahs witnesses came back for me.
    i spoke to them two weeks ago, and they remembered my name and address and they came back. i think my mom frightened them away though.

but they said they'd call back some other time. *shiver*

• Advertisement

Flatmates. My house has been trashed. I left it at about 7pm yesterday and downstairs was immaculate!

That is all.

boese017.gifsterb023.gifboese017.gifsterb023.gifboese017.gifsterb023.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Nothing cleans out a post-party house like a homemade bomb equivalent to 100 pounds of gelignite.

Trust me, you'll thank me afterwards. I'm not saying the place will be pristine, but it'll certainly be cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Buy a Merzbow CD, play that and you'll clear out any party.

why, oh why, must I get so maudlin.

please excuse him, he's just having an emo moment.

Fucks sake lads, you're a day late with the advice :rolleyes:

The house is like a bombsite. The ****ers are moving out in twelve days so it's not like they're going to clean up afdter themselves (not that they ever did before :rolleyes:) The jojkes on them cos we've arranged to do an inspection of the entire house with the loandlady before they move out, so they'll be lucky to get any of their deposit back! :D

In other news, it's really beginning to piss me off that whenver I want to use cutlery or crockery, I have to wash said item before I use it! Dishes are supposed to be washed after they're used, not before and after! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

do what i did when i lived with 12 indian girls. buy plastic cutlery and keep it in your room. or take a full set of normal cutlery, and keep it in a ziploc bag in your room, then its yours to use whenever you want.

you could really spice things up by painting all the remaining cutlery in that stuff you get in the chemist to stop you biting your nails.

(on other news, we are approaching 3,000 indivudual trinity moans/rants)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I keep my cutlery and a glass in my room now, because my flatmates wouldn't wash them after use, but rather just left them on the sink/table/work-top/floor/chair (delete as applicable).

I know, I'm the same. I started with just cups and glasses a few weeks ago, but now every piece of crockery I own is in my room. Don't worry, you're not alone!

My new mantra is the number of days I have left to live with them (not, as you might imagine, the number of days left til I finally finish finals)! Sarah's away again this weekend so she counted instead the number of nights she'll be home to endure their presence.

Ten btw ;)

I have another 30. :(

Pet wrote:
    I have another 30. :(

Poor you! Another thirty days with these girls, and I'd either crack up or commit murder. I think murder's the better option of the two though.

Rant: was supposed to be having lunch in town and am now condemned to ucd food. I'd have brought food with me, but I thought I was eating in town. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Sorry for bailing on you - i just feel so ill.

Rant: my throat has nearly completely gone mad. swallowing is now insanely painful. this better go down a bit by tomorrow, i have so much work to do that i can't afford sick time like this.

I was being subtle, and not mentioning names :rolleyes:

Further rant: the bf has no sense of diplomacy :mad:

I'm getting through a lot of rants these days, this worries me .... I'm actually quite a happy type of person most of the time. People tell me I am :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 EmoKid

i would never use the same message board as my gf/bf. this is only going to turn sour. you have been warned. /me butts out.

Hermione* wrote:
    I was being subtle, and not mentioning names :rolleyes:
    Ummm, I doubt there is a single person on this board who didn't know who you were talking about or at least would have been able to guess with pretty good certainty....
    Further rant: the bf has no sense of diplomacy :mad:
    I dunno i always thought Neil was quite diplomatic, e.g. that time he politely informed a girl that he wasn't quite yet drunk enough to consider scoring her was very diplomatic i thought. Though she didn't...
    I'm getting through a lot of rants these days, this worries me .... I'm actually quite a happy type of person most of the time. People tell me I am :confused:
    Yeah your out ranting most of the tcd boards users, its impressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Thanks for the advice Kev - greatly appreciated. i don't know what i'd do without you.

we're only 100 posts off being the 10th most posted on thread folks - rant bitch and moan away :P

my sister is bugging me at the minute.

&#231 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice Kev - greatly appreciated. i don't know what i'd do without you.
    Lollers... I thought that was him, cheers for confirming it.:D

Um, rant... What to moan about... Something bitchy...

Uh, I realised that my 2 essays which would be invaluable in cramming for this exam on Tuesday are only on my college hard-drive and I have no hard copies. Thus if I want to study these (and I bloody well do) then I'll have to go all the way into UCD, print em off, and then come back here. Round trip of 4 hours for study-value of about 30 minutes.

I am mildly annoyed. No, severely discomforted.

Yeah... Now that's a ranting you'll never forget. Grrr. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

I don't look as crazy as you, she'd probally kick me in the balls, and well can't be having that now.
    you outside on those stand up puters?
    Aye, was indeed.
    In other news, I shoulda went to the ball cos I stayed up drinking till half five anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 EmoKid

SebtheBum wrote:
    Lollers... I thought that was him, cheers for confirming it.:D

Um, rant... What to moan about... Something bitchy...

Uh, I realised that my 2 essays which would be invaluable in cramming for this exam on Tuesday are only on my college hard-drive and I have no hard copies. Thus if I want to study these (and I bloody well do) then I'll have to go all the way into UCD, print em off, and then come back here. Round trip of 4 hours for study-value of about 30 minutes.

I am mildly annoyed. No, severely discomforted.

Yeah... Now that's a ranting you'll never forget. Grrr. etc.
    lollers

Ummm, I doubt there is a single person on this board who didn't know who you were talking about or at least would have been able to guess with pretty good certainty....

This is my original post ... it doesn't even mention that I'm meeting anybody!
    Hermione* wrote:
    Rant: was supposed to be having lunch in town and am now condemned to ucd food. I'd have brought food with me, but I thought I was eating in town. :mad:

Anyhoo, I shall be taking this as my license to keep moaning;
    &#231 wrote: »
    we're only 100 posts off being the 10th most posted on thread folks - rant bitch and moan away :P

And there's very little on the ucd forum to read these days imo, so I'm compensating with the trinity board .
    Ian, stop taking all my posts to pieces please! :)

Editing posts is cheating!

Hermione* wrote:
    And there's very little on the ucd forum to read these days imo, so I'm compensating with the trinity board .
    Ian, stop taking all my posts to pieces please! :)
    Aha, ya see?!
    Without my acerbic wit and insightful dialogue, the UCD forum has lost the touch of class and quality it once had.:D

Frankly, I think with the "Originals" - blondie83, Red Alert, peachypants and, of course, moi - having moved on to, or about to move on to, greater things, the UCD Forum should be closed down. After all, with the moving on of the best, most humorous, most enthralling boardsies from that college, there is no way it could ever surpass or even match those halcyon days when we, the Feckless Four, were the dominant figures.

Ah. I miss those days.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Aha, ya see?!
    Without my acerbic wit and insightful dialogue, the UCD forum has lost the touch of class and quality it once had.:D

Frankly, I think with the "Originals" - blondie83, Red Alert, peachypants and, of course, moi - having moved on to, or about to move on to, greater things, the UCD Forum should be closed down. After all, with the moving on of the best, most humorous, most enthralling boardsies from that college, there is no way it could ever surpass or even match those halcyon days when we, the Feckless Four, were the dominant figures.

Ah. I miss those days.

Ah, shoulda made the connection Seb! :D

But we can't close down the UCD forum. I may still need it. All going to plan Downey's going to give me a job tutoring. Or else I may be studying there. If in an apocalyptic world, I don't get a masters place, feel free to close it down! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

there are photos, said in my i'm sick my phone is lost and i cna't go to the paintball iv voice...

once agin there are photos and the photos are on boards...:( :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

there are photos, said in my i'm sick my phone is lost and i cna't go to the paintball iv voice...

once agin there are photos and the photos are on boards...:( :(:(:(
    Oh, sorry. They're gone now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement