Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

I had to stand on the bus from Ardee to Dublin... an hour and twenty minutes standing in the same spot in the same narrow gangway, as I melted in a big coat that I couldn't manage to take off. It's all right though: I'm safely in Halls now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I was surprised that I got from Navan to Dublin in less than 40 mins on the bus last night. I was expecting it to take twice as long.

Pet wrote:
    I was surprised that I got from Navan to Dublin in less than 40 mins on the bus last night. I was expecting it to take twice as long.
    Wow, that's brilliant. And it the night before the football and all that.

I just inhaled a really small spider. Oh well.

*snorts back and swallows*

My, what a day Trinity monday is. 'Tis a horribly wet day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

And I slept it out. I should be in the library studying right now but instead I'm in my dressing gown drinking tea. In the library.

John2 wrote:
    And I slept it out. I should be in the library studying right now but instead I'm in my dressing gown drinking tea. In the library.
    Huh? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Nevermind, you just don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

RANT stupid library, guy infront of me keeps standing on my toes, ffs like, once maybe, twice is pushing it but like its been 4 odd times!
    And then some other idiot seems to have broken a pen into one of the sockets, what age are these people 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Bah! Didn't realise my account had gone into debit due to not having sufficient funds to meet my direct debits, so the effects of the parental generousity have been considerably decreased. A girl's gotta eat! :(

• Advertisement

I have exactly €7.46 to last me until Saturday.

bah bed time soon, i feel like a kid again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Pet wrote:
    I have exactly €7.46 to last me until Saturday.

Ouch! I sympathise. Poxy exams. I'm going through money like there's no tomorrow. Being in college from 9am - 12pm is really expensive. Having said that, not sure exactly where most of my money's going, but I suspect coffee and chocolate :(

Can't remember when I was last in bed so early either. 23 days til exams are over - what joy. :rolleyes:

Hermione* wrote:
    Ouch! I sympathise. Poxy exams. I'm going through money like there's no tomorrow. Being in college from 9am - 12pm is really expensive. Having said that, not sure exactly where most of my money's going, but I suspect coffee and chocolate :(
    yeah exam time is v. expensive for me aswell always....never sure why but always seem to be going to the atm...
    8hrs 40mins till i've to look at another book...bah :/ stupid Classical field theory, if you weren't so predicable and potential to get a nice 1st i'd hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I've been in a FOUL mood today, a Result of News from people outside of College, Lack of Money, exam, work, tiredness amongst other things...

SO appoligies to anyone who saw me today and Talked to me, esp Hilliary...

Its just been a Bad day

Ah shite. I don't actually have €7.46, I have €2.46 because I left the fiver in the stupid self-service checkout in Tesco, and the dickhead behind me obviously didn't bother to say it. He was a scumbag anyways, I hope he bought some shower gel with it, the dirty cunt.
    Fuck anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Superconductivity. Dunno if it'd be so difficult if it wasn't taught by such a grumbling mumbling mess of a human being. Starting to be consumed by the power of the hair too. damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

SO appoligies to anyone who saw me today and Talked to me, esp Hilliary...

Its just been a Bad day

iTS HILARY GOD DAMN IT!!!!!

1 L, 1 A and 1 I and im just going to stresss this agin there's only one L!!!!!!!!!!

its the same as the bleedin' term for ****s sake, and this is a rant in general more than a rant at joe. i've been correcting how people spell my name since about the age of 8 when i stopped putting two hs in it, something to do with not liking the shape of capital hs and therefor putting a small h infront of the capital h, ok back on rant, yes so just get it right.

and aside from that yeah you wern't that bad today, plastic is never fantatic infact its usually a fairly imenent disater::(

i dont understand the Last bit.... :(

the magic over draft which is now not so magical, and an over draft is only obtainable with a credit/laser card which is made of plastic or at least at an event such as the ball is only obtainable with the likes of a credit or laser card.

• Advertisement

that wasn't really on my mind, tbh, but thanks for understanding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Study

Not

Going

Well

me + old exam papers = :confused:

Study plus Ronan
    Is a bad combination
    Causing frustration.

One more equation I may never solve:
    Me + old exam papers = :confused: + :( + :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Having trouble resisting urge to throw some loudmouthed cunt over the balcony outside library. after burying my forehead in his face, that is. Came close there but managed to go for some air instead.

I arrived at the Sfero e sfero or whatever it's called, expecting to see the crane lift it way up into the air, but instead it appeared to do very little, if anything. Such a let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Aye, twas poor. also, we need an end of term prank.

Ok. We might have to be careful, to avoid legal action from specific quarters.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Damn that Gavin McGuigan. ok, nothing libellous lads :)

What now?

• Advertisement

*tut tut*

arn't you all a bit old for pranks:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement