Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is This A Strange One?

• 30-08-2006 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

For years on and off (it seemed to be more frequent years ago than it is now) i would dream that there was a person or on some occasions some people who i couldn't actually visualise but i knew they were there (or rather dreamt it) and it's as if they were following my life i mean every aspect of it and while i dreamt this "person/persons" both male and female at different times (sometimes just one other times more than one "person")would advise me what to do about certain situations.

I know it may sound very weird indeed but hey this is the forum for it right,never in a bad way though,a lot of time i would nearly go with what this "person/persons" would advise,other times this "person/persons" wouldn't "say" anything but just wander around and always be with me while i got on with life in general ,a few weeks ago i had a dream and for the first time in a long time this "person" told me i should be extra careful with money, low and behold a bill came a week later that id completly forgotten about luckily i had enough to pay it as after this dream i thought id better save some money from my wages in case.

Sounds very weird but it's never to my knowledge been a bad thing,is there anyone who has ever had these sort of dreams,i could probably go on all nite about the various dreams and other things but don't want to bore people,cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

it seems to me that these types of dreams that you are having is basically your subconscious is bringing up things and suggesting courses of action on subjects that you are neglecting in real life.

If dreams are helping you out. Dont question them. Go with the flow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I had weird type of dream last night. It started off just me going to sleep and It felt like someone was explaining to me what was about to happen. I was sitting on a rollercoaster going up and down small hills and this person was telling me that this was just the up and downs that have passed but that the one ahead was my test of fate. It reached the top of a very large drop, so farr down in fact it was covered in mist, but you could see the steep climb on the other side coming up. This person that told me to look at the hand brakes beside me, one said go and the other said brake. I pull the one for go and started down this rollercoaster. As I started going down the slope images would just appear in front of me like a butterfly, woodlands, pond, a close up of a gold fish which would swim until out of my sight. Then these images got weird as they seem to be beside me, like a person would lay beside me, start to let me know things are going to get deeper now but not to be scared to trust them. These images were all people apprearing in different areas of my room like at the end of the bed at the side of me by my bed, all fine nothing to scary. But then I could hear movement in the corner of the room like someone kicking a can or bin or something and kinda like a jolt I was on the rollercoaster just facing this mist where I could not see beyond, so I pulled the brake, then I just woke up. When I woke up I felt very disappointed in myself for not going into the mist.

This has to be the strangest dream I have had in a while, I feel like I have more questions than answers, if that makes sence. I would love to try and finish the rollercoaster ride.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

it seems to me that these types of dreams that you are having is basically your subconscious is bringing up things and suggesting courses of action on subjects that you are neglecting in real life.

If dreams are helping you out. Dont question them. Go with the flow.

Someone else actually said similar thanks for the info anyway;)

Advertisement