Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honda Varadero 125 for sale

• 31-08-2006 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi i'm selling a 2001 Honda Varadero 125cc.

Its been well looked after, It has a new front tyre and front brake pads. I've been driving it for the last 2 years now and managed to get my full A1 licence on it last year too. i love it to bits, handles like a dream, looks massive and is a great traffic buster. However its now come a time when i just need or i suppose i want more power. i'm looking for a Honda Bros 400 if anyone is selling. Its a great first bike and rapidly climbs to full speed (75mph before redline (120kmph). Its a gorgeous bike too if you know the bike i'm on about.

Its black, silver with a hint of gold. I'm giving away a very nice helmet worth 180 euro for free with it along with a biker jacket worth 90 euro and 2 locks as well.

Its in very good condition except for a few scratches and a little bit of the inside of the right fairing has broken off a bit from dropping the bike (while trying to drive off the other day with the disk break still on.... i know i know, not very smart but it was late and i forgot as you do). i've gotten a new replacement front brake lever from that though (the drop) and is working 100% again now. Theres also a small indent on the petrol tank which you cant really see anyway so hasn been a problem. em.. the only other thing i can think of is that the handle grips might need to be changed soon. i priced them today for 10 euro though so no biggy there either.

The bike itself had its last full service around february but i've done 2 of my own services since then which included oil changes, change of spark plugs, chain tightening, etc (the usual). As for the front tyre and brake i got them done by a garage a month ago and their perfect. I paid extra to get a quality bridgestone tyre.

I use the bike daily and has proved to be a very reliable bike (as Hondas genrally are).

I have it in the buyandsell for 1650 but to be honest i'd let everything go for 1500 but thats my very lowest and thats with anything and everything considered. I'm just looking forward to getting a bigger one now, after all my mates change their bikes every few months but i've kept this one this long because i basically love it.

I'll put some pictures up for those who are interested.

cheers, simon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aaronmahoney

smoc wrote: »
    Hi i'm selling a 2001 Honda Varadero 125cc.

Its been well looked after, It has a new front tyre and front brake pads. I've been driving it for the last 2 years now and managed to get my full A1 licence on it last year too. i love it to bits, handles like a dream, looks massive and is a great traffic buster. However its now come a time when i just need or i suppose i want more power. i'm looking for a Honda Bros 400 if anyone is selling. Its a great first bike and rapidly climbs to full speed (75mph before redline (120kmph). Its a gorgeous bike too if you know the bike i'm on about.

Its black, silver with a hint of gold. I'm giving away a very nice helmet worth 180 euro for free with it along with a biker jacket worth 90 euro and 2 locks as well.

Its in very good condition except for a few scratches and a little bit of the inside of the right fairing has broken off a bit from dropping the bike (while trying to drive off the other day with the disk break still on.... i know i know, not very smart but it was late and i forgot as you do). i've gotten a new replacement front brake lever from that though (the drop) and is working 100% again now. Theres also a small indent on the petrol tank which you cant really see anyway so hasn been a problem. em.. the only other thing i can think of is that the handle grips might need to be changed soon. i priced them today for 10 euro though so no biggy there either.

The bike itself had its last full service around february but i've done 2 of my own services since then which included oil changes, change of spark plugs, chain tightening, etc (the usual). As for the front tyre and brake i got them done by a garage a month ago and their perfect. I paid extra to get a quality bridgestone tyre.

I use the bike daily and has proved to be a very reliable bike (as Hondas genrally are).

I have it in the buyandsell for 1650 but to be honest i'd let everything go for 1500 but thats my very lowest and thats with anything and everything considered. I'm just looking forward to getting a bigger one now, after all my mates change their bikes every few months but i've kept this one this long because i basically love it.

I'll put some pictures up for those who are interested.

cheers, simon.

deffo intereste, cud u post some pics???? cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

This is not the place for selling stuff. Go to adverts.ie. Thanks

Advertisement