Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What Channels Can i Get

• 31-08-2006 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

First off im from the south of kerry and i have setup a sky box, and i have the standard free channels, what i would like to know, is it possible to pick up other free channels from other countries close to ireland as the way my dish is pointed or would i have to change the position of my dish?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

you would need to change the direction of the dish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You would have to move your dish and more than likely change your digibox as it's limited to the SR of 22000 27500.

You would also need atleast an 80cm dish for better reception.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 k-1

Mossy Monk: When you said i need to change the direction of the dish, by doing so with a 80cm dish, what country's would i be able to recive channels from?

Sparky-s: Is there any box in mind, that you would recommand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

k-1 wrote:
    Mossy Monk: When you said i need to change the direction of the dish, by doing so with a 80cm dish, what country's would i be able to recive channels from?

Germany, France, Poland, Italy. all of Europe pretty much (except Ireland :mad:) Africa, Asia, it is endless

Advertisement