Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fragrances. What do you wear and why?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

i love white linen but also wear
    Issey Miyake
    ghost serenity
    d&g feminine
    chanel allure sensuelle
    emporia armani white

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I'm sure this has been posted before several times but how and ever here are my favourites.

Very much a classic aftershave man myself

1-Paco Rabanne (Original)

2-Armani (Original)

3-Polo Ralph Lauren (Original)

4-Carolina Hererra

5-Creed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Is there a fragrance out there called " Jaguar - Green " ?? A girl once told me it was lovely but I got the feeling that she was taking the piss...

There is indeed a scent called Jaguar, and the original comes in a green bottle and you can get it at sendmescent.com at €24 for 75ml EDT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

il gatto wrote:
    There is indeed a scent called Jaguar, and the original comes in a green bottle and you can get it at sendmescent.com at €24 for 75ml EDT.

Thanks for clearing that up il gatto, Is it nice?? Worth the punt??

I haven't tried it, but it's supposed to be very nice. Quite citrusy and a bit more masculine than most popular fragrances at the moment. Good place to check out any fragerances is a site called "Basenotes". There's reviews of pretty much everything on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Just out of interest, is there any perfume available that's not made by a big designer company? Whenever I read a perfume thread it always seems like such a consumerism fest....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

So it's not consumerism if the perfume is not designer?

Every time you use or buy a perfume you're consuming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Piste wrote:
    So it's not consumerism if the perfume is not designer?

Every time you use or buy a perfume you're consuming.
    True, but you get my point. I can't comprehend spending that much money on something that's worth so much less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

I have:

L'eau d'Issey
    Davidoff Echo
    Jean Paul Gautier Summer
    Jean Paul Gautier Male
    Givenchy pour homme (though rarely wear this)
    CK1
    CK Crave
    Armani He

Favs would be the first 4 :)

• Advertisement

JC 2K3 wrote:
    True, but you get my point. I can't comprehend spending that much money on something that's worth so much less.

I don't think it's that expensive. A bottle lasts for ages. If you don't go back to the same one twice a day, it could last a few years. Compared to deodourant or shaving foam, it's probably better value.
    You could try the Bodyshop. They have some nice stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Barcode

Female and I love
    *Calvin Klein - Rose blush
    *Ralf Lauren - Romance
    *DKNY Be Delicious

The sexiest scent for a guy has got to be Hugo by Hugo boss it makes me go weak at the knees :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Guy

some stuff from Next
    Burberry
    Lynx stuff

Smell my neck! I'm not wearing any perfume, its me! Thats my natural scent!

That too^^^

Advertisement