Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thieves Guild Bug

• 30-08-2006 9:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

vasch_ro wrote:
    having been unable to finish the thieves guild quests on the 360 due to a bug:mad: , decided to downlaod this mod and get going on the PC, its at version 1.3 and a heafty 470 odd mbs, will report back in due course !
    whats the bug in the theives guild as I am also playing on the 360 but have finished the theives guid missions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

yeah the mod is available just google it it seems to widely available , or indeed you could check out my bebo page for the teaser trailer
    http://John-Fitzpatrick.bebo.com (geekish I know)

vegeta , for the Ahdarji's Heirloom quest, when i went to get the ring in the jewel box, it was not present, from a little googling this seems to be a known bug, i tried going back to ahgarji to see if i could re trigger something, also going out of the castle and coming back in were suggested but nothing has worked, which is really annoying as it is my last major faction to finish !!!:rolleyes:
    Apparently the order in which you talk to NPC's is quite strict, anyone has any thoughts I would welcome them, but we have have to start a new thread to stop going way off topic !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

got it sorted went out of the castle did a few other quests, came back and the ring was there !:)

Advertisement