Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Try again...

Options
  • 31-08-2006 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi everyone,
    I'm going down to Sligo on the 27th of September and will be heading to Dolan's. I was wondering if someone could tell me how far it is from the train and bus stations?

I'm also looking for a hotel/hostel/B&B for the night and was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere near the bus/train station and Dolan's?

Thanks!

PS: Mods, if I have said something that I shouldn't (stickied topic) please edit it appropriately instead of removing the content because I'm relying on replies from here. I think my intentions are quite obviously innocent!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Hi everyone,
    I'm going down to Sligo on the 27th of September and will be heading to Dolan's. I was wondering if someone could tell me how far it is from the train and bus stations?

I'm also looking for a hotel/hostel/B&B for the night and was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere near the bus/train station and Dolan's?

Thanks!

PS: Mods, if I have said something that I shouldn't (stickied topic) please edit it appropriately instead of removing the content because I'm relying on replies from here. I think my intentions are quite obviously innocent!!

Dolans is about a mile from the Train/Bus station, maybe a little more. The easiest way to get from the station to Dolans is to walk down Mallow street and when you come to Jury's Inn, turn left down the dock road. It's about 5 mins down the Dock Road. There's 3 pubs in a row (Ryan's, Dolans, and Clem Smiths) so you can't really miss them.

The best place to stay is probably Jury's Inn, though the Clarion is nearer Dolans and supposed to be really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

there are loads of B&B's on the ennis road which would be a 15-20 minute walk from dolans.

Advertisement