Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tara Hill Vigil Camp

Options
  • 31-08-2006 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Since this is of considerable interest to the Pagan community, I'd like to remind everybody that a Vigil Camp has been set up on Tara Hill on Midsummer's Day and is still kept going in spite of some eviction threats made by Gardai and OPW representatives. This Vigil Camp serves as spearhead for those opposed to the destruction of at least 40 archaeological sites linked to Tara Hill and Pagan Ireland by a government-proposed motorway construction scheme in the vicinity of Tara Hill and Skryne Valley. But supplies are urgently needed to keep the Vigil Camp going. For further details check
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Ancient_Voice/message/170
    and please add paraffin to the shopping list as well.
    And if you can spare some time, please grab your tent and sleeping bag and join the vigil keepers for a few days.

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

The rule about announcements going through moderators isn't just there for the sake of it.

This is your second post and your second warning from a moderator. That's not an auspicious start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Ah. Give someone a break as a moderator and they'll always snap at you. I normally delete unauthorised announcements. I don't and Michael posts this.

As much as I know it's going to feed his ego, MichaelMartin banned for one month for reacting to moderator action with personal abuse. Though really it's not the term "****head" I find insulting, it's the weak attempt to hide his identity, really thinking I couldn't trace who made that comment was a real insult.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement