Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diageo font?

• 31-08-2006 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hey I've been looking for the diageo font now for ages and I'm about to give up. I was just wondering if anyone out there can sort me out??

I'm gonna email diageo if this doesnt work, but somehow I don't think they'll give it to me as I'm gonna be making an ad saying *random name* .. drink senselessly + a collage of pictures of all the random drunken nights out.. I think it's a brilliant Idea!! :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

There's a good chance it's a graphic aand not a font.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bongo85

:eek: Ah dont say that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Alisha

could you post an image where the font is clearly visible?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭stipey

because I'm a nice guy...

Diageo.PNG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Alisha

The font comes from the FUTURA family, and it should be Futura Medium.
    I hope it helps.

BTW the Futura family fonts ain't freeware.
    here's a sample http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/futura/t-medium/

EDIT: i think it's a bit of a variation of this, cause on the futura fonts there's not the little curve in the A. but still it's the same for all the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bongo85

Alisha wrote:
    The font comes from the FUTURA family, and it should be Futura Medium.
    I hope it helps.

BTW the Futura family fonts ain't freeware.
    here's a sample http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/futura/t-medium/

EDIT: i think it's a bit of a variation of this, cause on the futura fonts there's not the little curve in the A. but still it's the same for all the rest.

It ain't freeware.. Does that mean I have to pay?? :eek:

That should do grand though.. I could always edit the A to make it have the little curve.. Actually, perhaps that's what Diageo did in the first place.. hmm

Thanks anyway ;)

Advertisement