Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok Go do it again!

Options
  • 31-08-2006 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

i think this video is excellent! For a bunch of musicians to pull something like this off is quite cool you have to admit...

good song too...!

lets see if Ray D'Arcy and team will attemp recreating this video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxeQN2GWAzw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Think there was a thread on this already but who cares, what a bunch of legends! They can never make a normal video again now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Think there was a thread on this already but who cares, what a bunch of legends! They can never make a normal video again now!

Oops sorry, guess i should have done a search...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Femmy wrote:
    Oops sorry, guess i should have done a search...

meh, everyone else seems to do it so what harm imo

great video btw. must have taken ages to get right

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Great video. Definitely must've taken ages to do. When Ray D'Arcy and his team made a copy of the last video they said it took an absolute age to do so I could only imagine how long this one took.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I think I heard it took them two weeks of choreography...

Wonder if they put that much effort into the song itself? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i was talking to the Tim Nordwind (bassist, baldy guy) after their support gig for brendan benson there back in october.

they preformed the "A Million Ways" dance instead of playing the song and i asked him how long it took to learn all that and he said it was about a week of instense training.

Great band tbh, wonder what they'll do for the next video.

Advertisement