Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children and age

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

I am 23 and will be having my daughter..(this december 2006) the father is 27.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

28 - the missus was 30

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

I was 29 he was 27. Only last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I was 38 when our little bundle arrived - about 5 years older than my planned age as a result of a long, frustrating path through infertility issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

1st Daughter - Wife 33, Me 31
    Twins (Girl & Boy) - Wife 39, Me 36.

Hopefully one more soon (its fun trying:D )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

I was 26 when I had my son, none since

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

We were 22 and 22 with first one
    Then 24 and 24 with the second
    Then 29 and 29 with the latest model
    And 30 and 30 with the new arrival please god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭ArthurDent

31 on number 1 (himself 35)
    33 on number 2 (himself 37)
    Number 33 better arrive next week!! I'll be 39 and himself 43.
    And that's all folks!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

was but an 18 year old boy when the sprog arrive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

I was 24 when my son was born and the G/f was 27.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭darkflower

i was 22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Oh, my God, most of you are young parents! I had my first at 30, second at 32, and my third is due in 7 weeks time and I'll be 36!
    Was 5 years married when we had first - no regrets about waiting though as we enjoyed 4 holidays per year plus unlimited nights out and meals out. You just get tired of that lifestyle though, and having kids gives you more structure in life and for the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭trishh

18 with first, 20 with second, 26 with third and 28 with fourth.. hubby is 3 years older than me. Well and truly finished now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

I'm 24 and the boyfriend is 29, due our first in 3 weeks time. I wasn't happy at first because of my age (thought I was too young and selfish to have a baby)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

Most people seem to be between 25 and 30. I dont think im going to be in this age range cause I'm 20 right now and first have to finish uni and travel a bit, find the right man, date him for a few years, marry him, spend a few years as a married couple then finally have a baby... thats gonna take a long time. :(

Advertisement