Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog walking services in Cork

• 31-08-2006 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all
    does anybody know of a dog walking service in Cork & surrounding suburbs? It's proving diffiicult to find anything using Google.
    thanks
    Lou

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Would you consider sticking up a notice in your local spar,library etc for a local youngster. Lots of kids love dogs but may not able to have one, one girl walks
    mine after school and works very well

lourodge wrote:
    Hi all
    does anybody know of a dog walking service in Cork & surrounding suburbs? It's proving diffiicult to find anything using Google.
    thanks
    Lou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pinkStorm

hello

are you in cork city?
    i know someone interesting in starting this service but wasn't sure if there'd be demand. Is it morning/afternoon/evening that you need the walker? and how much excercise does the dog require.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cearac

lourodge wrote: »
    Hi all
    thanks
    Lou

Hi,

My name is Ceara and I'm working during the day in Cork city but would love to walk a dog in the evenings. My father is a vet and so I'm well used to dealing with animals. I'd be delighted if I could help out, please email: cearaclancy@hotmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

Where are you based..??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cearac

I'm near the Lough but I have a car so transport isn't an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I saw a van yesterday in Douglas with sign writing advertising dog training, walking, etc. so there are definitely people offering those types of services in Cork but the poster above sounds like it might be a good option too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stinkydeluxe

I saw a van yesterday in Douglas with sign writing advertising dog training, walking, etc. so there are definitely people offering those types of services in Cork but the poster above sounds like it might be a good option too.

Think that might have been the doglistener ireland van? We couldnt find anything either but heard about them from my motherinlaw! Friend of hers uses them. We've used them a few times over the past 12months for dog sitting & walking our two when we couldn't get a family member to do it. Also once for taxi to the vet when neither of us could get off work. I'd never have used anything like this for our dogs before but when we had to, it was pretty handy & great peace of mind -the dogs seemed to like it too. They're on www.doglistenerireland.com .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bugs4rent.com

I have used Cork Dog Walkers and always find them very good. THe number for them is 087 1214619. They are based around Rochestown/Douglas area. They will walk or do dog sitting and they are good value. They love dogs and I would always trust them with my two dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 royob

Advertisement