Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 4400

Options
  • 31-08-2006 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

after watching the 4400 last night, the first thing that came into my head was ' jesus that is seriously good tv'
    i have to say that the 4400 is now my all time number one favourite tv program. this is my top 4
    1----the 4400
    2----lost
    3----deep space 9
    4---- boston legal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Surely you are joking. 4400 is worse than Enterprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

Before that last episode i would have aggred that it was tacky and in need of some decent acting combined with some good stories. How ever having seen Season 3 eps 13 i must say it was an excellent episode with promise of great things to come. I hope the writers can keep similar quality for the rest of the season but i'm not holding my breath. To triple_h if i could make only one reccomendation to you it would be to watch "farscape" the first season is shaky but it's all gold after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

When it first started I watched seeing as there probably wasn't anything better on tv. I got through the first few episodes but I was just bored and cunfused. There was the weird girl who knew what was going to happen, now she was freaky. I never really got into it because I'm presuming it's like Lost and if you just jump in at any time you'll be wondering what the hell is going on.
    As regards to your top four, I agree with Boston Legal(I love William Shatner) and Lost. But I'd change the other two, like so,
    1--Lost
    2--The Sopranos
    3--Grey's Anatomy
    4--Boston Legal

DS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gaius

I really like The 4400 too. I have been a fan since the beginning of the show and it keeps getting better. Can you believe that it was supposed to be a mini-series first, but then was so popular that it came back as a full serie.

I really liked the season finale too and I can't wait to see what else they come up with.

BTW, can I say how I am glad that Jordan is back :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I like this show - the fact that it is classed as a sci-fi show even though its not out-and-out fiction (like Star Trek) is one of its best qualities.

Any news on whether there will be a fourth series? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fourth series has been approved. It'll be back next June.

I love the 4400 too. Season 2 was weak in places (the assassination story wasn't great), but season 3 was excellent overall.... I thought the finale could have been better, though. It didn't have the same "holy sh*t" feel that the end of season 2 did.

Advertisement