Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WII and PS3 demo pods...

Options
  • 31-08-2006 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

kiosk.jpg

we have been told in game that we shuold have wii pods mid september. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

evad_lhorg wrote:
    kiosk.jpg

we have been told in game that we shuold have wii pods mid september. :D

Cool ... I'm dying to have a Wii (... i'll get my coat .. )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Ha, the Wii pod actually looks like a very posh urinal. Funny that, doesn't stop me from wanting or getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I've been wondering how they'll secure the Wii controllers...?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

cables of some sort I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

why do they look terribly photoshopped :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Wicknight wrote:
    Cool ... I'm dying to have a Wii (... i'll get my coat .. )

ha, the jokes continue :D
    Placebo wrote:
    why do they look terribly photoshopped :S

look like scans to me tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Nice.

Evad, your sig is SIGPO worthy (at least I would be 99% sure by looking at it) so I would resize before you give them bastages the pleasure of one upping you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

rizzla wrote:
    Ha, the Wii pod actually looks like a very posh urinal. Funny that, doesn't stop me from wanting or getting one.

Deep down, every man yearns to have his own urinal installed in the comfort of his home. No more toilet seat arguments.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I think these are fan mockups

Nice.

Evad, your sig is SIGPO worthy (at least I would be 99% sure by looking at it) so I would resize before you give them bastages the pleasure of one upping you!

i assume thats the sig po po so I have resized.... fvck the po po :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hmm, wonder what they do with the old demo pods?
    Is there a demo pod graveyard out there?
    A place where a GB color and an NGage demopod can live out there days in peace, getting lovingly played every day, free from grubby hands?

Could I go there?

Could we all?

Maybe adopt one and get a card from your adopted demo pod on your birthday! The ads would run like the ones for dogs homes, showing the machine in peril or abandoned in some warehouse, then sitting proudly in a living room, getting a good polishing.

Must go to bed, pictures in head getting odder by the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    Hmm, wonder what they do with the old demo pods?
    Is there a demo pod graveyard out there?
    A place where a GB color and an NGage demopod can live out there days in peace, getting lovingly played every day, free from grubby hands?

Could I go there?

Could we all?

Maybe adopt one and get a card from your adopted demo pod on your birthday! The ads would run like the ones for dogs homes, showing the machine in peril or abandoned in some warehouse, then sitting proudly in a living room, getting a good polishing.

Must go to bed, pictures in head getting odder by the minute.

anyone working in a games store will inform you that they usually sit in the back, covered in dust, and broken. my xtra-vision had an old n-gage one sitting there wrecked (from numerous kicks-out-of-the-way) for months. probably could have flogged it on ebay or something, but the hell was i carrying that home :D

there is about 8 of those psp white pods out the back in the shop I work in. all with psps in them..... except maybe 1 or 2 :) nah only jokin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You are both such cruel, beastly boys, curse you, curse you all.

And on a saner note,

I used to really like the Dreamcast pods, nice design, must see if there any lying around gamestop, no idea how to sneak that one past the better half though, maybe i'd better leave it, for the sake of my health!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Advertisement