Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

HD Projector on white wall

• 31-08-2006 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so my PTAE100 has an excellent picture on a white wall at the moment but I've got a SKY HD box and was thinking of upgrading to a HD projector. My question is, is it worth paying the extra for a HD projector if I'm going to project it onto a white wall?

Does a HD projector need to be projected onto a proper screen to see a big increase?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

If you're happy with the black levels you're getting on the 100 then you'll love the 900. My AE900 is on a slightly grey homemade mdf screen and is great.

The new PJs are brighter, have more contrast and more resolution than your current one - you should see all those improvements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

White wall works well for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Cheers PH, ned78 what setup do you have?

Advertisement