Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a rescue westie

Options
  • 31-08-2006 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am looking for a rescue westie or scottie for my west highland male puppy Gizmo. My boyfriend and I bought him with a plan to get a second dog if we got on well with Gizmo, we absolutely adore him and he has such a pleasant friendly nature, unfortunately I am away all day at work and even though my boyfriend comes home for lunch I still feel its to long a time for the poor thing to be left alone, he has the best of kong puppy toys and balls & ropes etc to occupy him but a companion is what we need for him. I felt guilty that I wasn't rescuing a dog when we bought Gizmo so this time round, we decided to go for a rescue instead. It dosen't bother me that it would not be a puppy to be honest I think an adult dog would be suitable as one puppy in the house is fine for me. I've sent an email to Maureen in the Westie rescue society in Louth. But thought I should post an ad here incase anyone knows of any westie dogs who need a home. Appreciate any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Maureen Byrne Ph: 086 8200010 runs westie rescue :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 yvonnepower

Thanks I was in contact with Maureen this morning, just filled out the adoption papers so fingers crossed I get my little puppy a nice friend.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

It's delightful to hear of your concern and care for your pup, yp. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 yvonnepower

Thanks Luckat! But it would be hard for anyone to not have such concern for such a lovely dog.

Advertisement