Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citizen_Erased Gym Log

Options
  • 31-08-2006 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

This seems like a really good idea , kudos to it's creators, and if I may take advantage of it I will try to post up as much about my routine and results as possible.

I've been going to the gym now for maybe 5 months max but only really got serious about it in the last month or so. As I am now , I'm about 85kg at 6ft 1 and it is relatively mostly muscle but I will admit its not all good.

But having checked up on the internet , I appear to have fallen foul of the biggest problem of all , overworking. It does seem rather obvious now , 3 times a week building and nothing happening so clearly it's the problem . I had been lift 15 kg weights for about 15 reps with no improvement for ages so change is needed. So I guess it is kinda a bad time to start a log because I am about to take a 2 week break to allow a full recovery to my body to start fresh.

Other things will be changed also , when I come back I will have alot less frequent work out with greater intentsity , say twice a week and fewer reps with greater weights.

Either way , I have two weeks to ponder it all .
    Until my next log ,

Citizen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement