Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promo pens

Options
  • 31-08-2006 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

I need to find out the cheapest place in Ireland or even better if it was online to get promo pens printed. They just need to be the clicky plastic ones - nothing that fancy and there needs to be 2 or preferably 3 lines of printing space on them. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it :) .
    Thanks,
    Coolcon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Things2do.ie

Well here's some useless practical information, I was qouted recently, but have forgot the poor company, tell me if you remember me, I might go back to you.

They said they would be able to provide "clicky" pens at 125e for 250 (minimum) which would have two to three lines of text. So expect about that price for them (50c per pen).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

Thanks. If you remeber where does them tell me. I found a good few places on the net but I need to find the BEST value for money (dont we all :rolleyes: ).

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

Coolcon,

National Pen
    from Dundalk have a wide variety of pens hopefully to suit your budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Things2do.ie

Thats the one, yes they are pretty much some of the best, and I've seen all sized companies using them... wait, it might have been a crowd in Dun Laoighaire, but certainly one of my clients has used National Pens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

Thanks, thats great. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement