Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Society Contacts

• 31-08-2006 6:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if its possible to get a distribution list in college for all society leaders? I can remember this came up before when the whole promoting the boards, carlow forum came up before.

Actually whatever happened to that? Did we get posters done?

ANyway back on topic people, is it possible to get a list of society leaders?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

u want to know who the leaders of all the societies are? nobody gets put in charge of societies until clubs & socs day. only the societies officer has been elected. sure u have to wait for all the socs to register themselves!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

B_Man you have me confused with some low intelligence programmer. I am aware that the socs would have to be be registered first! When they are registered, is it possible to get this list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

:rolleyes: ah ffs

Trilla wrote:
    :rolleyes: ah ffs

I wasnt reffering to any particular programmer!

its all good here, moda fuuca!
    Trezeguet for Pal Celtic

over and out

• Advertisement

feckin programmers, wha?

ye u can get a list of the clubs&socs officer. they have a list, or should I say, are SUPPOSED to have a lsit, but ur man last year didn't have a list at all. but the crowd that got elected this year seem a bit more competent than last years crowd.

failin that, u could just walk round on clubx& socs day wit a pen and paper and jsut write down the names of all the socs.

Good, good, its all falling into place.... mwuahahahahahahaa

are u stroking your pussy there? tut tut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

there's no "list" list... but the societies officer is the dude to talk to... whoever that is

s4dd wrote:
    there's no "list" list... but the societies officer is the dude to talk to... whoever that is

Thank you s4dd. Thats all I wanted. Instead I get these smart arsed replies.

• Advertisement

i ****in said that already!!

you're on MY list now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Arse

That wasn't so smart!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

After being so good for so long, are ye really going to return to this?
    Warning! Warning! Warning!
    Copious amounts of bull**** may set off moderator smackdown security system!

Consider this a warning...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

is there a paintball soc in carlow this year, or even last year does anybody know?

is there a paintball soc in carlow this year, or even last year does anybody know?

I'm fairly sure there was one last year alright...dunno about this year however

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

ye theres a paint ball soc, they got about 81 members at the soc day. my own club travel soc got a good 40 something

WOW what a shameless plug!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 -x-

the clubs and sos officers name is eilbhe fogarty- just ask for her in the su!

Advertisement