Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mobile joker

• 31-08-2006 7:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭

www.mobilejoker.com

Tried searching for older posts but came up with not a lot of help. Basically i ordered a Nokia N73 Red/White off them today and when it came to paying it was either bank transfer or Cash on delivery paid to UPS for an extra €16, so i choose the latter.

Thing is thinking back, they never even asked for my phone number to give to the delivery guy to get directions, i had a confirmation email for the order but nothing about it getting sent off today or any tracking information i can check.

Has anyone had any issues with them, good/bad? They dont give a lot of information on the website to their products and a lot of stuff has some terrible spelling errors.

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Their site is atrocious. :( There are some things linked wrong, it doesn't look very professional. I would call them with your order number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,618 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i used mobile joker before had no problems, i used cod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

what about the lack of giving your phone number? and did u receive tracking information for the package?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

haha sorry but the url for this sounds about right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

great help pal :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement