Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Was anyone else really annoyed when...

• 31-08-2006 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭

Edge announced his new belt, but it was still a spinner belt.

Can't wait for it to be changed back so all the great people who held that title over the years don't have to be ashamed anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I agree, the belt sucks more than Cena's version! Lets see the Undisputed Title belt come back, it was the best one in ages, if not ever (Austin's one was good to)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The regular belt does not lend itself for much sales, while a spinner in all likelihood will.

I agree though, its crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i still like the old winged eagle and old inter continental belt. that was back when being the intercontinental champ was somethin. now they have useless sh1ts doin it. the undisputed belt is cool and Austins kicked ass. havnt seen edges new belt yet though. didnt think he'd want a spinny piece of crap.

evad_lhorg wrote:
    havnt seen edges new belt yet though. didnt think he'd want a spinny piece of crap.

Its basically the old Cena spinner belt, but they changed the WWE logo for a Rated-R Superstar logo! Thats it! Total Bullsh*t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i liked the wwe logo spinner belt. it was cool.
    the Rated R superstar spinner belt i am not fond of. but lets face it the rated R superstar can do what he likes with his belt, he does not need approval from the likes of what he would call morans. the rated R superstar is the top dog right now and people need to show him respect.
    the real reason rated R superstar is on the belt is advertisment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

triple h wrote:
    i liked the wwe logo spinner belt. it was cool.
    the Rated R superstar spinner belt i am not fond of. but lets face it the rated R superstar can do what he likes with his belt, he does not need approval from the likes of what he would call morans. the rated R superstar is the top dog right now and people need to show him respect.
    the real reason rated R superstar is on the belt is advertisment.

???

Peronally I think the whole Bling Spinner belt is an insult, its purely for the kids stateside who lap up anything Cena is associated with, it think the replica belt costs something like $200, so there's where it makes sense financially for WWE.

The sooner its retired the better, I loved the old school belt back in the attitude era, the one Austin is holding here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Personally, I like this one:

undisputed%201.jpg

Personally, I like this one:

undisputed%201.jpg

I agree, best WWE Title belt ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

I really hate both spinner titles. Yes, they are an absolute disgrace to wrestling. Have to agree with 'The great one' in that the title that Austin held was the best. Im also quite fond of the WCW title. Took me a while to like it but once HHH got it, for some reason it just looked better. I don't know why. Oh, hate the NWA title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

My personal favourate was the late 80s/early 90s version hogan warrior and the like had.

• Advertisement

yea the winged eagle one. The undisputed title does kick ass though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

WWF31.jpg

Tha the one you are on about, right? Thats my personaal favourite anyways.

The old IC strap also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

evad_lhorg wrote:
    yea the winged eagle one. The undisputed title does kick ass though

As opposed to an un-winged eagle? only joking, it was definately the best belt and the intercontinental belt of the same era was also cool. this is not nostalgia and at that time it also meant soooo much more to be the intercontinental champion. now its such a load of poo. i think the US title is doing alright at the moment though. Smackdown is slightly better than a **** Raw at the moment.

even combined they would be crap! all the big guys are goin and there isnt any decent names coming through or people makin names for themselves. not in the wwe anyway. i dont really see anythin else so i cant comment on the others.

Advertisement