Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hands free device my moto v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mmenarry

Or just get a parrot CK and not be limited to a pioneer headunit :p

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

You could always get a Garmin NUVI 350 satnav system - that has bluetooth for the phone built in!!!

A friend of mine is an ICE installer, and he was showing me that Pioneer headunit - €380 of pure beauty!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The Parrot handsfree is the business.

item194_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

Parrot 3200 LS it is then.

Thanks Guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Im using the 9800BT,one of the best headunits ive ever had,it cost me €700 but its worth every cent.

If your anyway intrested in ice its got enough features for you to shake a stick at all day,ive no problems hearing people thru the speakers or vice versa.

The only downside is im having problems uploading my phone contacts to the radio itself,but i reckon its a phone software issue and not the radio.

If your anyway ice orintated and plan on building a system then go for it,if its purely the bluetooth function look at the bt55 or 75 or one of the external units

• Advertisement

eireal wrote:
    Im using the 9800BT,one of the best headunits ive ever had,it cost me €700 but its worth every cent.

If your anyway intrested in ice its got enough features for you to shake a stick at all day,ive no problems hearing people thru the speakers or vice versa.

The only downside is im having problems uploading my phone contacts to the radio itself,but i reckon its a phone software issue and not the radio.

If your anyway ice orintated and plan on building a system then go for it,if its purely the bluetooth function look at the bt55 or 75 or one of the external units

Yea looks great Eireal but its a little out of my price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

How much are you looking to spend?The bt55 is at a good price and is still a quality units.Its lacking some of the Sound quality features off the 9800 but it's still a good all round unit with BT

€400 max

Advertisement