Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's not funny...

• 31-08-2006 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭

when you find last June's lunch in your schoolbag... :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Brilliant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

when you hate your job so much you debate to yourself EVERY morning about whether to go in or not...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Pic?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hahaha, this is entirely off topic to the forum but funny nonetheless. I once found lunch fron June in my bag sometime in mid-july...I couldn't get the smell of mouldy oranges off my books for months! In fat I think I may have left some lunch in my locker in June...God help the poor girl who gets it this year...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Off topic, but on the last day before the Easter Holidays, just as I was leaving (after the cleaners), I left a small open carton of milk in the lift (above the lights, so it wouldn't be seen. Man, that must have smelt bad:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

My dad once left a dead snake in his locker.

But yeah, god lunches aren't pretty. Last year my class had a tendency to shove sandwiches and things behind the lockers, the end of the year cleanup wasn't good.. Neither was the gradual increasing stench of the class, for that matter.

And back in primary school, I used to leave the milk cartons they handed out in the pockets of my bag for weeks. And the milk was never too fresh to begin with. One day I came in late, and walked past it, at about noonish, sitting all packaged together on the side of the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Diarmsquid wrote:
    Pic?:D

Unfortunatly the stench of my lunch would more than likely crack the lenses of my camera. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

I remember losing my lunch in primary school and finding it a few months later in my room. The sandwhiches had turned into small black balls. O_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I left a sanswich in a locker over the summer,I went back last week,and I swear to god,it moved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Speaking of milk, during the Junior Cert my mad friend spat in the examiner's milk before he poured it happily into his coffee. Ahh fun, kinda sick though.

• Advertisement

That's horrible.

Those people don't have any hand in the correction of those exams, you realise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mmm cruusttyyy. We had to clean out underneath these big desks in science class at one time and found some horrible stuff, every piece of bread we found was totally green, should have dared someone to take a bite.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

Jello wrote:
    Speaking of milk, during the Junior Cert my mad friend spat in the examiner's milk before he poured it happily into his coffee. Ahh fun, kinda sick though.

LOLZ THAT IS LYK SO HILARIOUS!!!11!!! IT'S CRUEL LOLZ!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

That's horrible.

Those people don't have any hand in the correction of those exams, you realise...

Yeah I suppose they're 'supervisors' more than examiners, but he did it all the same.. crazy child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Jello wrote:
    That's just plain weird. Some people ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I don't have any mad stories about leaving lunch in bizzare places for ages.
    I was thinking of applying for that job...

My mum had that job... -.-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

And your mother was that examiner.

In primary school we kept our books and stuff in plastic boxes under our desks, I left a carton if milk which expired in April in my box until the end of school which was in June...

Another year in primary school I lefgt half a tub of carrot and broccoli salad in school over a long weekend and because it had mayonnaise in it it went all nasty, so we started adding bits of things to it, like crumbs and milk to make it worse. Them we were convinced that if we added one girl's eyelash and fingernail to the mix that a miniature version of her would grow from all the bacteria....but sadly that never happened. Then someone knocked the jar over on the kast day and it went all over the floor...yeah not pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Throwing empty packets of butter at the ceiling in school is always fun.

Especially on a nice high roof where no one can unstick it from the roof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

We found a Tayto bag in the lunch room, circa 1983. It had a price of 1½p, which would have dated it in the mid 1970s sometime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

Left a sambo in my locker at the end of first year, and didn't open my locker till well after christmas of second year. What a vomit inducing sight..and stench. Especially as it was cheese and ham!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Christmas time in 1st year (I'm in 6th now), a guy in my class took one of the mince pies the Home Ec class had made and threw it at a skylite in the cloakroom. It stuck, and continues to stick to this day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

obl wrote:
    Christmas time in 1st year (I'm in 6th now), a guy in my class took one of the mince pies the Home Ec class had made and threw it at a skylite in the cloakroom. It stuck, and continues to stick to this day...
    There's a Ham Roll and about 50 other various sandwiches stuck to the rafters in our PE hall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Wow, people bragging disgusting feats of food decay on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

i 4got about my tuna sambo b4 summer nd left it in my bag....and in september....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advertisement