Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new low for Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

That's not much of a motive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

spurious wrote:
    More likely mentally ill - like many of the homeless.

Someone who understands something about the real situation in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

bobbyjoe wrote:
    CSI Dublin on the scene.
    You are watching too much US television.:D (Garda Technical Bureau)

http://www.garda.ie/angarda/tech.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

they should execute that scum

I'd love to bring the death penalty back to get rid of all the scum in Dublin

Who's with me (and I'm serious about this)

problem with dublin is that the death penalty is in, only it's more scum who are doing the executing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

sick b*stard, the guy never has anything but a smile on his face. its such a joke!

As any aside, not to death penalty, yes to shipping all the scum to an island and having a battle royale-esque situation. let them kill each other somewhere away from regular society, saves time, effort & money!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

As any aside, not to death penalty, yes to shipping all the scum to an island and having a battle royale-esque situation. let them kill each other somewhere away from regular society, saves time, effort & money!

RTÉ could make a reality TV show out of it - "Skangers Island". Last man standing wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭cushtac

How is this a new low for Dublin? There's already been attacks on the elderly, the infirm and the kids in our society, what sets this assault apart from all the others?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

You are watching too much US television.:D (Garda Technical Bureau)

http://www.garda.ie/angarda/tech.html

PMSL at this !
    Is it just me or is the Garda website pi55 poor? Its like a kid got a present of a book "My first website" and were let loose on it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

eth0_ wrote:
    I would have expected that pr*ck Dave McSavage to get assaulted but not that guy!

I'd be lying if i said i hadn't given that a lot if thought myself a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Sizzler wrote:
    PMSL at this !
    Is it just me or is the Garda website pi55 poor? Its like a kid got a present of a book "My first website" and were let loose on it :eek:

Are you suggesting getting someone other than an overpaid phone monkey into the civil service? To do a decent job!!!? For shame! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

This is awful but remember that Dublin is one of the safest capitals in Europe.

Advertisement