Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stingy

Options
  • 01-09-2006 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

i have €4.91 left on a 3v voucher and would love to sign up for a month subscription, will you let me off 9c and i'll drop it in the next time?!?:o
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hehe, ya chancer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

these 3v things do become an awful pain in the arse though, you get stuck with miniscule amounts of credit card money that you can't do anything with, and it costs €2.50 to claim back the cash, so thats not an option. anyone got any ideas what to do with €4.91 on the net??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

sorry to steal the thread, but out of curiosity, if you sign up for a month, are you auto signed up for another month when the first is over? or do you re-apply?

Marts wrote:
    sorry to steal the thread, but out of curiosity, if you sign up for a month, are you auto signed up for another month when the first is over? or do you re-apply?

There is an option in Paypal to the stop automatic subscription from withdrawing the money each month, I believe, so you would have to re apply I think.

cool, where do you go to subscribe, I am going to give it a shot for a month anyway

• Advertisement

Clicky here

griffdaddy, I think the whole subscription system is automated so I think your out of luck. :)

I am now a subscr1ber, where are my frigging starz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Ruu wrote:
    Clicky here

griffdaddy, I think the whole subscription system is automated so I think your out of luck. :)
    ah nuts! if anyone finds anything that i could spend such a small amount on, let me know, even a poker table site or something!

Marts wrote:
    I am now a subscr1ber, where are my frigging starz?

Go to User CP, down to Group Memberships and then Identify as Subscriber, tick the radio button beside there. :)

cheers man

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

griffdaddy wrote:
    ah nuts! if anyone finds anything that i could spend such a small amount on, let me know, even a poker table site or something!
    What about at a poker table? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Wasn't there a suggestion a while ago about setting up an account for boards.ie where people could donate the few euros left on the 3v cards?

Could come in handy :)

Advertisement