Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting unbanned II

Options
  • 01-09-2006 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,461 ✭✭✭✭

Hi again,

Posted a mesage about ten days about getting unbanned when banning mod is unknown. Ihave since found out who it was and when it was (ban expired 8 days ago) but said mod will not answer PMs or unban me. I contacted another to find out he had not been aroud much as he had "family problems".

So how do I get unbanned again? Please don't tell me to sit and wait, as I don't know if this guy is genuinely absent (and if so for how long) or just ignoring me.

Surely there's a 'master key' thing where you can unban people banned by absentee mods?

Thanks,

Ikky.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What forum are you banned from? I can't find your original thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,461 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Sorry, apologies, it was After Hours.
    Can't locaate thread myself, because I'm logged in and banned. It was July 23rd and somethign to do with the World cup and women. Will log out and try and find it.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Try Pming either Ruu, sjones, Monty - the one and only, nesf, Giblet, julep, or WhiteWashMan who is the Category moderator.

I contacted Ruu, who told me about the satus of the absentee mod (nesf) andsaid he'dpass on a message - didn't see any point in contacting the others, as it'd probably yield the same result. Decide to give Nesf a bit of time, no joy.

Original thread is here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054950452&page=3&highlight=babes

Problem sorted, many thanks.

I would, heoever, suggest (politely) keeping an eye on the status of mods who are only making a half-assed effort or who genuinely can't spare the time to carry out their resposibilities and maybe updating every now and again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

We're aware that nesf has more important things on his plate at the moment. It could have been sorted out a little faster in his absence probably. Did you point any other AH mods to the post where nesf declared that the ban was for 2 months?

Advertisement