Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat proofing a garden - help required

Options
  • 01-09-2006 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there,

I've just moved into a new house in Dublin, and want to cat-proof the garden, so our cat can go outside, but where she'll be safe and won't either stray or go wandering into other people's gardens annoying them.

The garden is a fairly typical back garden - 30-40 feet long and about 30 feet wide (maybe bigger, I'm not good at estimated size). Anyway, the question is what do I need to do to ensure that she can't get out? What kind of fencing etc would be needed? Any other advice would be much appreciated.

What would be even better, though, would be if anyone else had gotten someone to cat-proof their garden (I'm not very handy, so I'll have to get some kind of gardener in), would they be able to recommend a name or give a rough estimate of the kind of prices involved.

Many thanks

Comments

Advertisement