Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carboot sale in Navan?

Options
  • 01-09-2006 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

I know there used to be a carboot sale on some sundays in the pub on the trim road just outside Navan.

Besides Fairyhouse, is there any other carboot sales that anyone knows of in Navan/Meath.

(The shed needs to be cleared out! :rolleyes: )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 alvapaddle

The navan handy guide booklet had a advertisment for a carboot sale every saturday at the navan racecourse. There is a carboot sale every sunday in laytown. i was selling items at the carboot sale in tallaght last sunday, a very good market lots of people there buying. I cleared some items out of my garage and made a good profit. the entrance fee in is 20 euros and its from 11am to 3pm at the belgard pub on the belgard road, tallaght dublin 24. worth checking out its on every sunday.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

ha ha! brilliant... 3 and half years for a reply... that has to be a record on boards.ie???

Advertisement