Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greece for the final!

Options
  • 01-09-2006 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Wh00t! Good luck to Greece in Japan on Sunday!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

It's very often that we see a man such power around here Gordon, I honestly thought you were lost until I realised that you came bearing great news.......I'm glad they lost, Greece are a great team.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Just shows you that there's not that much of a difference between the top players in the NBA and top players in Europe. Europe still has a way to go, but I reckon plenty of 'em could play in the NBA.

Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

yip, usa with all their superstars just couldn't play as a team, im really happy for greece. i have a greek friend who said they are all partying on the streets and spain beat argentina so it greece vs spain in the final!

GO GREECE!!!!!!!!!!

is it showen on any channels?, i really want to watch it!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

phil wrote:
    but I reckon plenty of 'em could play in the NBA.

??? alot of them do and alot of them are top nba players like tony parker, dirk nowitzki, pao gasol, andreas bargnani who was picked no.1 in this years draft and the list goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

top players in Europe = players who play in Europe, not Europeans in general. Also, none of the greece team play in the States IIRC... not yet anyway :)

• Advertisement

Great final, Spain were just unstoppable.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Didn't manage to see it bar the end few minutes. They must have stomped all over Greece huh?

Well done to Spain!

Yeah spain just shut them down all over the place and did so without Pau Gasol which is pretty damn good.

Advertisement