Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs playing games in Dublin!!

Options
  • 01-09-2006 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys I figure no better place to put this than here!

We are a Recruitment company based in Dublin, We have a company based in Dublin that have new positions recruiting for full time RPG fantasy gamers to play & advise on line gamers, This is a full time position.

This involves full time employment to play RPG game & Advise other players.
    Our client is a Dublin based software company looking for gamers for tech assistance, - some positions require Fluency in English/ Germany / French or all of the 3.
    Salary in NEG. -Game to be advised at Interview stage and not until then.

If you require further information please advise or call me I would be happy to hear from you.

Darrin.
    mpeopledarrin@iol.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

We've allowed at least one post like this in the past from an Irish games company, so I've un-deleted this. And it should stay that way unless my elder games mod, Amp, says otherwise. Please stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Guess the elder Admins thought otherwise, but sure we'll let this float to the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Based in Dublin you say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Sorry, my wife says I play too many video games as it is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sounds cool

/me applies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Darn, this would of been a nice summer job :(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Darn, this would of been a nice summer job :(
    The summer job would only have been for 6 weeks, and required you to either speak French of German (was on nixers).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Rumour has it that this is for WoW by the by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

most likely. im finishin up working there on friday :D
    didnt play WoW though...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

email sent.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i do have details on a wow job opening up in dublin if anyone is interested than drop me a pm, i aint part of the company but i have been told by staff there.

note to mods, unsure if im allowed say that so delete if i aint. thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

splinter wrote:
    i do have details on a wow job opening up in dublin if anyone is interested than drop me a pm, i aint part of the company but i have been told by staff there.

note to mods, unsure if im allowed say that so delete if i aint. thanks :)
    get my pm ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mpeople

Hi Lads,
    Sorry to burst the bubble but this isn't for WoW it is for an upcoming MMORPG Game Master role from one of the Market Leaders. For futher information, to apply or for an assessment contact the office on 01 8305383 or mpeople@iol.ie
    Laura

Advertisement