Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 Assassin's Creed for 360 (Screenshots included)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Hmmmm... one less reason to buy a PS3 then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Can you post the pics please.

I can't view that site in work.

Thanks
    K ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

See attached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

OMFG :eek:

When my FOURTH 360 comes back from M$ i think I might invest in this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Or one could just buy it on the PC and save themseleves €30

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's a sort of successor to Prince Of Persia, isn't it? At the very least, it deserves praise for suggesting that the PoP story is finally over and won't be screwed about with again. :)

It does look very, very pretty. I shall keep my eye on this game, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

KTRIC wrote:
    OMFG :eek:

When my FOURTH 360 comes back from M$ i think I might invest in this.
    you know when they replace the console do they give you brand new one or a refurbished one? because it just seems people who have replaced their 360's once end up replacing it 3-4 times...

and assassins creed does look nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Wicknight wrote:
    Or one could just buy it on the PC and save themseleves €30

or one might not be able to play it on their pc which wouold involve spending about a grand to do it up decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    you know when they replace the console do they give you brand new one or a refurbished one? because it just seems people who have replaced their 360's once end up replacing it 3-4 times...

and assassins creed does look nice

you can bet your bottom dollar it's refurbished. i just had to send mine out.

ridiculous carry on for a console that's not even a year old. my ps2 lasted years before a problem ever occurred. ps3 better not have these issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Will admit that I would be seriously annoyed if I had to get it repaired (although MS supposedly do offer a good service). Never had a console fail on me yet (except my DC which had that annoying problem of rebooting itself).

• Advertisement
Advertisement