Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fagor appliances?

• 01-09-2006 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here used or come across Fagor appliances.
    The kitchen supplier for our new house was running through
    the options on appliances and he had NEFF/Hotpoint/Fagor/Miele.

We are going for NEFF for the oven/cooker and probably hob
    (induction ceramic hob). He was telling us that he was finding
    it hard to fault the Fagor dishwasher. It cost about half the
    Miele price. I gather they are made in Spain.

My impression was that they were quality without the snob
    badge, ..eg like a Skoda Octavia/Supreme as opposed to an
    Audi A6. I was just wondering if anyone has purchased one
    or knows anything about them .. reliability/build,etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭damiand

Sorry cannot help advising on the quality of Fagor, but I do remember Sean Kelly cycling for the Fagor team back in the late 80's early 90's.

I didnt even know that the Brand was available in Ireland. More important than the brand check the Energy rating. The quality of all appliances are nealy the same. snob factor is the only difference

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭ifconfig

Interesting - the cycling team connection hadn't clicked with me.
    I knew I had heard the name somewhere else before.

I'll check the energy rating on the model he was telling us about.
    It had a curious and useful feature where you could do a half
    load and it would use less hot water at that setting.

-ifc

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Bozacke

Hello, Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I need a new built in double oven and I was in DID and the only reasonably priced self-cleaning model was a Fagor. The salesman said they sell loads, but I never heard of them before, does anyone have any experience with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kevinog

Bozacke wrote: »
    Hello, Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I need a new built in double oven and I was in DID and the only reasonably priced self-cleaning model was a Fagor. The salesman said they sell loads, but I never heard of them before, does anyone have any experience with them?

hello I was thinking of buying a Fagor induction hob ( if-900s ) has anybody got feedback on that product ,as it seems to be cheaper here than in GB

Advertisement