Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gprsms (trial) - Send Your Free Sms Web Text From Your Mobile Phone

• 01-09-2006 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Commercial advertising removed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Airwaves

Excellent work guys using a 6230i on meteor works perfect just like sending a text normally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

"All 3 networks" - but not 3 network?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Illkillya wrote:
    "All 3 networks" - but not 3 network?
    3 doesn't have webtexts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

You wait your whole life for a way to send webtexts from your phone, and 3 apps come along at once!

I'd say you sh*t yourself when I posted my app up on boards a few nights ago!

From what you say in this post...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054985561

...there will eventually be a charge for your app, I don't really think that is fair. Mine is, and will always be, free, and will soon support all 3 networks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gprsms

dal wrote:
    I'd say you sh*t yourself when I posted my app up on boards a few nights ago!

Not really my app has been stable for along time now on all 3 networks and is packed with features that neither of the other 2 apps have.

dal wrote:
    ...there will eventually be a charge for your app, I don't really think that is fair. Mine is, and will always be, free, and will soon support all 3 networks.

What’s not fair about it do you pay for java games and other applications?? Allot of time has gone into developing this application everything has been written from scratch and anyone that has used it has been well impressed why you don’t give it a go. I would gladly pay for an application to cut down my phone bills but nothing over the top, Yes I said there maybe be a small one off charge eventually to keep the project alive but for now it’s FREE to use as you please and there will be plenty warning if a charge is brought in.

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

gprsms wrote:
    What’s not fair about it do you pay for java games and other applications?? Allot of time has gone into developing this application everything has been written from scratch and anyone that has used it has been well impressed why you don’t give it a go. I would gladly pay for an application to cut down my phone bills but nothing over the top, Yes I said there maybe be a small one off charge eventually to keep the project alive but for now it’s FREE to use as you please and there will be plenty warning if a charge is brought in.
    At first glance I thought this was freeware, but following this post conformation it would appear that it is simply the trail version of a commercial application. Commercial advertising is strictly prohibited here unless you pay for it.

Thread closed. Advertising nuked. User banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement