Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colaiste Dhulaigh FETAC courses

Options
  • 01-09-2006 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hope this is the right place to put this... but is there anyone here who has done a FETAC course in colaiste dhulaigh? especially the pre university science course? because i just wanted to know is it really hard to get 5 distinctions in it? as thats what you need for most college coures. x:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

OK, I don't meant to be rude ...but... :
    I'm not familiar with the course, but should hope that it is tough as it is preparation for a uni. course (While not being as tough as the uni. course).

However anybody else answers your question is irrelevant as they are not you.

The best that you could hope for is an answer to what people thought of facilities, lecturers, atmoshpere, etc.

Really, you get out of a course what you put in. I wish you the best of luck with the course, and hope you achieve the deserved result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Squigs

Hey Pez,

I just completed the colaiste dhulaigh course this year, its a really good course. The teachers are excellent and if you put in the work you'll get a lot out of it. I think the five distinctions are for dit? anyway, you don't need the 5 an overall merit will get you into most of the linked courses. Good luck and if you have any questions just pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

Aww thank u for the info!! :D:D As far as i know dcu expect the 5 distinctions but i hope youre right haha. ill try my best anyway if i do it:) thanks again xxx

Advertisement