Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 credit???

• 01-09-2006 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

folks,

on a 45e deal with 3, bunch of wasters. they havent applied this months quota yet? im over 20e on my 45e now and waiting for my minutes?

wtf..........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

assuming i understood what you meant
    it should always come on the same day every month
    e.g i got my 100 mins and 100txts back up to 100 each on the 24th of every month as soon as it hits 00:00 on the clock
    don't see why it should be any different for you

anyway 333 are there to help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

my minutes have always reset at exactly the same time every month. my balance doesn't reset for a while after though so it says that i owe more than i actually do. you should only pay your balance up to the day your minutes reset

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

my minutes have always reset at exactly the same time every month. my balance doesn't reset for a while after though so it says that i owe more than i actually do. you should only pay your balance up to the day your minutes reset
    ya my balance takes about 5 days after i get my new mins though that seems to be different every month sometimes 2 days ya know

Advertisement