Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a good idea for a site but dont have the cash to set it up?

Options
  • 01-09-2006 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Im looking for something to invest a bit of cash into and would gladly put it into one of my own sites if i could come up with a good unique idea........ but my brain doesnt seem to want to comply!! If anyone has the good idea maybe we could team up and get something up and running.

Anyone interested can PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

what sorts do yah know? ie. Flash, PHP etc.

Whackyourboss.com is a good example of a website showered with ads....just a little hint of an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

I was thinking more along the lines of an internet business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hey,

Im looking for something to invest a bit of cash into and would gladly put it into one of my own sites if i could come up with a good unique idea........ but my brain doesnt seem to want to comply!! If anyone has the good idea maybe we could team up and get something up and running.

Anyone interested can PM me.
    Interesting....I used be the same before, but couldn't think of anything. Well i did think of this site where it would email your friends a personalized email if you were to die. How would it know this? you would need to get some relative to send off your death cert to the site owner. I think it is done already though but don't ask me why i thought of that one...fairly depressing.

Let me know if you come up with anything, i would be glad to help if you want to invest in me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Hmmm how do we know we wont hear from you ever again and our site pop up in six months!!!

Myself and my brother have a brilliant idea, I got all the skills but not sure of legal implications so its on teh shelf. Too lazy to look up legal stuff.

It would be brilliant though, lots of room for sponsorship! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Bananna man, do you run irishpokeronline.com and are you dublinwebdesign.com also? Will you actually be designing the site? What is it you want from the person with the idea? Just the idea or to form a partnership? What way will the profits be split? What kind of contract and agreement will be drawn up? I've lots of ideas. One in particular I think is quite good but it would be a big undertaking. I've already got poker.ie to take care of and I have 2 other sites I want to make aswell which will be simple and cheap to get going. I've had a good few ideas for websites with great potential but don't have the time/money/freedom to persue them. Let me know anyway:)

Advertisement