Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First years starting when??

Options
  • 01-09-2006 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

hello fellow ucdians,

have a sister starting in ucd and she has asked me as the older, wiser sister to find out what day she has to be in! she's being irresponsible and flouncing around spain. so anyone know?

thanks,

font22

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Orientation is Wed-Fri next week
    Lectures start on Monday 11th

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dovescar

Font22 wrote:
    hello fellow ucdians,

have a sister starting in ucd and she has asked me as the older, wiser sister to find out what day she has to be in! she's being irresponsible and flouncing around spain. so anyone know?

thanks,

font22

As Raphael said, they are the dates. Im doing Arts and I'm on the Wednesday but card collection is Thursday. Most people are on the Wednesday or thursday anyway!
    She's the pretty one right??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You're just being a crutch for your sister. Let her fly free, free I say.

p.s. pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol :p

Tell her to register an account on boards.ie, it'll be the best decision she'll ever make! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'll make it my mission to see her. I'm in ucd everyday until october anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

why's that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Rourky

dovescar wrote:
    She's the pretty one right??;)

No mate, I believe she's a dog just like her sister (be sure to carry a few bikkies in case you come across either of them)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Rourky wrote:
    No mate, I believe she's a dog just like her sister (be sure to carry a few bikkies in case you come across either of them)
    Banned for personal abuse.

Lol though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

stay away sangre, i know where u live

Rourky wrote:

Ooohh Burn.

Delira

• Advertisement
Advertisement