Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone ,o2, 3g cards speeds

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

Is there a way to track how much of the 5gb is being used and can you get the card in any voda shop and do they stock routers im guessing no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

angel2 wrote:
    Is there a way to track how much of the 5gb is being used and can you get the card in any voda shop and do they stock routers im guessing no

The Vodafone Mobile Connects software shows you your data use.

If you want a card or router PM me for details

Is it true that you have to pay with direct debit for at least the first four months

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭SalteeDog

no - that's not true.

I was told this by my local vodafone shop they also said there was no limit at all on data might try a couple of other shops to see what they say everyone working in voda seems to say different things

• Advertisement

Got in contact with customer services they said all accounts initally must use direct debit

Has anyone else been told this

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Well they simply don't trust first time customers, so they request DD as a means of assurance. I know when I initally went with o2, they took two months payment in advance.

Advertisement