Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp3 Playlist Editing on a Mac

• 01-09-2006 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

I'm making a series of playlists on a Mac for a wedding. I have one master playlist and I want to easily create several subset playlists, by genre, from this one list.

Ideally I want to be able to drag and drop entries from my master playlist into any number of other open playlists in another window. That would make life SO much easier - at the moment I'm choosing tracks from the master list and taking notes and having to go back and manually create the new playlists and its taking forever.

Can anyone recommend an app that will allow me to do this multiple-playlist editing on a Mac ? Free helps but I'm willing to pay a small amount for an app that allows me to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement