Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

under-age drinking-did you??

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

of course i did it and i'd suggest everyone does you learn some vital lessons with relation to drinkin and cos you're normally with a group of friends you learn your limits and your friends so you can always keep an eye open for any possible problem when you're legal to drink that can potentially keep you out of trouble after a club etc

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thanks Grandad

I'm 20. If I was your Grandad, we'd have a certificates from Guinness World Records by now.
    nd yoyo..i started on cider...then moved 2 Buckfast!

Hardcore :cool: Are you drinking buckfast now, or do you type in text-speak when you're sober too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

An File wrote: »
    I'm 20. If I was your Grandad, we'd have a certificates from Guinness World Records by now.

Hardcore :cool: Are you drinking buckfast now, or do you type in text-speak when you're sober too?
    no js wh£n i f33l lyk t..il stp l8r boi..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Yep glorious bush drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

Did it, but only about six or seven times in total. Best time was when we went up for the day to Dublin in fifth year to "look at colleges". Went to a pub at two, didn't leave until half five. Was a grand old day. Funny enough, I went off drinking only until last summer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Tyranax wrote: »
    Did it, but only about six or seven times in total. Best time was when we went up for the day to Dublin in fifth year to "look at colleges". Went to a pub at two, didn't leave until half five. Was a grand old day. Funny enough, I went off drinking only until last summer.

used to drink tsing tao in small 330ml bottles in 95' savage !

used to drink tsing tao in small 330ml bottles in 95' savage !

My tipple was the budding wino's favourite, Bulmers. Ahhh, slid down the throat it did. So cool and sweet, sure you may as well have been drinking Pepsi.

Then one night I had a can of Bulmers. Tried it, and......I didn't like it. Panic, then disappointment. For the next two years every time I tried any alcohol....nothing but a bad taste. Then, out celebrating my friend's twenty first I decided to go for it again. Trepidation, because this had to work or I had a long night ahead of me. I didn't think that it would. Took a sip....

BOOYYAAA!!! BACK IN BUSINESS, BIG STYLE!!!

What a relief that was. A cautionary tale to alll: Don't underage drink, or you could go off it when you least expect it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Austin 3:16

Nacker drinking with Bulmers...very posh indeed!

Nacker drinking with Bulmers...very posh indeed!

We didn't go drinking in the streets! Perish the thought....

We were served underage. We had SOME class.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Austin 3:16

Tyranax wrote: »
    We didn't go drinking in the streets! Perish the thought....

We were served underage. We had SOME class.....

Touche

• Advertisement
Advertisement