Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find me this item in Dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2006 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭

Alright, im looking for an item that i can pick up in Dublin city tomorrow for a party that night. It's a cigarette holder like the one Hunter S. Thompson has in 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'.

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved to Ah Haytch, good luck with finding your item.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RattSalad

Ruu wrote:
    Moved to Ah Haytch, good luck with your item.

NO,
    RUU of Ruuitania, it is not his item,
    itis an item he wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Are Kapps or Fox's, the 2 fancy smokers shops, still open at the bottom of Grafton St, opposite Trinity? I'm pretty sure at least one of them is still going. They might be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Budo.Judo.Kev

Sarsfield wrote:
    Are Kapps or Fox's, the 2 fancy smokers shops, still open at the bottom of Grafton St, opposite Trinity? I'm pretty sure at least one of them is still going. They might be able to help.

yep cigar shop is still there. also try knobs and knockers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Fabricate one using manly skill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I used to have one of them, girl I used to know brought one back from holiday, was a little attachment on a lighter. Looking back it probably wasn't as cool looking as I thought it was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Place beside Lush on college green. Might have already been mentioned.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Fox's opposite the entrance to Trinity College furnished me with exactly what i needed. Friendly staff too. Thank you people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Yeah those guys are great, its where I get my lighter fluid.

My friend also asked them for their largest cheapest cuban cigar and they were totally cool about it, although they did get him to buy a slightly more expensive one.

Advertisement