Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not able to top up (meteor)

• 02-09-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

First of all, I *think* this is the right forum for this. Sorry if it's not.

I bought 20 euro credit earlier today. About 5. Then around 10 I tried to enter it into my phone. I rang 1741 and got the usual crap "Welcome to meteor, please enter your 12 digit pin code now". After entering it in, I hear this: "sorry your account has not been credited. please contact customer care for help."

Can anyone explain why this is happening?

I re-registered my phone online about a week ago (I think). I received 20 euro for doing it online and then 10 euro as part of the 10 euro a month thing. That 30 euro is now wasted.

One of my friends reminded me that I might have to make 3 phonecalls before my phone is offically registered so with my last 6 cent I rang 4 people for a few seconds each. Now I have 0.00 credit and still not able to top up.

Obviously customer care isn't open now (even if it was I doubt they'll help much - from previous experience) so if anyone has any ideas or how I can fix this please say.

;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

You're not alone. Bought 20 euro credit at 22.30 this evening and it won't work.
    My sister works in a newsagents and said people have been telling her this all day. Obviously the network must be down or something.
    No answer from customer care of course.
    Very annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Agh! Damn Meteor (I say that quite a lot)

I'll put up with dodgy coverage and messages sometimes failing 5 times in a row but this is a joke! I need credit on my phone! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Not really Meteors fault. More than likely An Post and PostPoint, who run all the electronic top up machines. I know they fed a load of used serial numbers into the system a while back.

Oh right, any estimation on when it will be fixed?

Just to let you know, it's working now :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement