Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results of repeats

Options
  • 02-09-2006 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

In case anyone doesn't know, the results of the repeat exams are out. I only found out tonight which nearly gave me a heart attack.

The good news for me is - I passed my politics exam! 40.5%. I believe the technical term for a result like that is "you lucky bollocks". ;)

Huge weight off my shoulders anyway. I hope the other people on this forum who had to face repeats get the results they need.

Now if you'll excuse me there's a Kool in the Gang song of mine that needs playing.

"Celebrate good times come on ! - Let's celebrate..."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

congradulations ya lucky gimp

cough ... cough.....sympathypass.....cough cough :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Congrats MNG you lucky bollocks! ;)

eh but please do some study next year though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

still waiting on SEP results. Not knowing.....killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Grimes wrote:
    congradulations ya lucky gimp

cough ... cough.....sympathypass.....cough cough :p

Thanks man. But I'd say it's more of a doyouwantyourpuppytolivepass. :D
    Congrats MNG you lucky bollocks! ;)

eh but please do some study next year though :confused:

Thanks mate and you're right about the study. I'm glad I'll face Christmas exams as I think this will help keep me motivated.

B-K-DzR, hope you get the result you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

What a load of balls.

I feckin hate this shite.

My results have been changed TWICE since yesterday and I still dont know if I've passed the year or not because the credits earned thingmabob isn't filled in and you need 50 ECTs out of 60 [which I should well have gotten at this stage] to continue on... arrrrgh.

Once again let me just say BALLS.

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Im still waitng for my 2nd yr history result. It still says 37. period summer. Is it supposed to say autumn for my august result, or did I get the exact same grade again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

It shows my summer and my autumn repeats results together on SIS. The repeat results have an R beside them though, if that's any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Im still waitng for my 2nd yr history result. It still says 37. period summer. Is it supposed to say autumn for my august result, or did I get the exact same grade again?
    I got same problem so i guess they still to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Still no word, whats the story with the history dept? evrythingelse was outlast week! Would love to be able to move into my newhome in glenomena with some peace of mind!

Advertisement